DreamThinkLive

Documentarily Qualified!

28 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give anyone who has been waiting for their documents to be reviewed especially for the embassy in Jamaica.

Currently on the NVC site they states they are we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 10-JAN-2020. However, I submitted mine Feb 10 and just got my email stating I was Documentarily Qualified! So just so you are aware, they seem to be ahead a little even though the site says differently!

Thought you would want to know. Good luck everyone!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
31 minutes ago, DreamThinkLive said:

Just wanted to give anyone who has been waiting for their documents to be reviewed especially for the embassy in Jamaica.

Currently on the NVC site they states they are we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 10-JAN-2020. However, I submitted mine Feb 10 and just got my email stating I was Documentarily Qualified! So just so you are aware, they seem to be ahead a little even though the site says differently!

Congratulations!!!

you submitted DS-260 and supporting documents on the same date?

Edited by MarlinCobon

1 minute ago, MarlinCobon said:

Congratulations!!!

you submitted DS-260 and supporting documents on the same date?

Thank you! Yes, i submitted everything on the same day however, I did upload a few items on different days but yes, the final submission was all on the same day.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, DreamThinkLive said:

thank you

5 minutes ago, otta said:

Wow that's great! So happy for you! Thanks for sharing. Now you gave us all hope that we might be the lucky ones to hear earlier than anticipated too 🙂

You're definitely welcome! That's why I did it. I wanted to make sure people were aware that the NVC seems to be moving ahead at little faster than stated. :) Good luck with yours!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

thanks for sharing however some country may be getting preferential treatment because we submitted all our documents at the end of January and we are still waiting. best of luck to you

4 hours ago, Beyonce and JZ said:

thanks for sharing however some country may be getting preferential treatment because we submitted all our documents at the end of January and we are still waiting. best of luck to you

Yeah unfortunately that might be the case especially during this virus. However, I'm still hoping everyone still gets through soon. Good luck to you too!

On 3/18/2020 at 2:23 PM, DreamThinkLive said:

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY..I did mine same date like yours, 10th FEB. But, sadly I got no DQ today. 

2 hours ago, Boring Life said:

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY..I did mine same date like yours, 10th FEB. But, sadly I got no DQ today. 

Well I hope you get a reply back soon! That's goes for everyone especially during these times. 

I know we all want to reunite with our families.❤️

1 minute ago, DreamThinkLive said:

Well I hope you get a reply back soon! That's goes for everyone especially during these times. 

I know we all want to reunite with our families.❤️

Very true. Its really hard to live without partner. I been waiting since 2 years despite being US Citizen. Each step of immigration is nightmare

3 minutes ago, Boring Life said:

Very true. Its really hard to live without partner. I been waiting since 2 years despite being US Citizen. Each step of immigration is nightmare

Same here. It's been 2 years for us as well.

I will say it hasn't been easy. But I'm trying to be as patient as I can because, I know there are other who have to wait longer. I just appreciate we're nearly there.

Hoping the best for you @Boring Life

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.