2,976 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Godschild said:

Yes definitely.

I applied for I-130 and I-485 in June of 2018, then abuse started and I left.

EAD from marriage Dec 2018

I-360 applied Jan 2019

I-485 interview Feb 2019 and it was placed on holdย 

No RFE

No Police report

My personal affidavit along with friends and family.

Psychological Eval included

EAD renewal filed May 2019 and approved Oct 2019

Today VAWA approved.ย 

3rd EAD renewal submitted May 7th (all from pending I-485) and receipt notice received after 2 weeks.ย 

Congratulations I apply to vawa too one question when you renew your ead c9 by the previous i 130 and I 485 where I shouldย ย send itย  to Vermont ord Nbc

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Godschild said:

Yes definitely.

I applied for I-130 and I-485 in June of 2018, then abuse started and I left.

EAD from marriage Dec 2018

I-360 applied Jan 2019

I-485 interview Feb 2019 and it was placed on holdย 

No RFE

No Police report

My personal affidavit along with friends and family.

Psychological Eval included

EAD renewal filed May 2019 and approved Oct 2019

Today VAWA approved.ย 

3rd EAD renewal submitted May 7th (all from pending I-485) and receipt notice received after 2 weeks.ย 

Congratulations... for your approval...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Fenix81 said:

Congratulations I apply to vawa too one question when you renew your ead c9 by the previous i 130 and I 485 where I shouldย ย send itย  to Vermont ord Nbc

I am not sure but i guess you send it to NBC.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Fenix81 said:

Yes, you send it to Vermont.

30 minutes ago, FirstTimer said:

Congratulations... for your approval...

Thank youย 

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, FirstTimer said:

You can submit the response to your RFE with the explanation of the current situation in your home countryย  due to Covid-19 Pandemic. They might consider it or issue you another RFE.ย ย 

Hi dear,

ย 

Thank you so much. Yes, my lawyer told me to wait until end of july.

26 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Hi dear..VAWA petitioners send all documentations and petitions to Vermont! @Fenix81 please take note.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Thanks still winning I was confused because my interview was canceled by the covid 19 and I had trouble with my wife and she kicked me out the house and I apply to vawa and after a monthย they sent me a prima facie onย and I still have my interview pending but my ead still has 6 more months and I want start with the process to renew it and my ead cameย from NBC so I have to send the renew to Vermontย 

2 minutes ago, Formykid said:

Hi dear,

ย 

Thank you so much. Yes, my lawyer told me to wait until end of july.

Remember all I told you about this situation...this probably rings a bell..there's no way VSC doesn't know most establishments are closed..it's a pandemic..even their offices were temporarily closed as well..trust me you'll be fine..explain it all..reopenings are beginning to happen...hopefully you'll get what you seek!๐Ÿ™

Just now, Fenix81 said:

Thanks still winning I was confused because my interview was canceled by the covid 19 and I had trouble with my wife and she kicked me out the house and I apply to vawa and after a monthย they sent me a prima facie onย and I still have my interview pending but my ead still has 6 more months and I want start with the process to renew it and my ead cameย from NBC so I have to send the renew to Vermontย 

Trust me the moment you file for VAWA, Vermont becomes the direction! When you go for your i485 interview, take along the i360 receipt notice and prima facie, politely inform the officer that you've filed for VAWA and present the documents to him/her..ask them to hold your i485 until your i360 is decided. Hopefully they do...sometimes they don't..according to some member's experience here...but mine was held..didn't have no troubles whatsoever.๐Ÿ‘

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.