2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, cindy122808 said:

You're welcome. I received it yesterday from the mail (June 1) but I got the online notification that they sent it last May 28.

Yours will be coming soon (let's pray for approval not rfe)🙏🙏🙏 

Amen. The waiting is the worst part, so I hope something very soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, cindy122808 said:

Hi family,

So I read my rfe carefully and aside from police clearance from my country they also want me to write a self-affidavit of good moral character saying I don't have criminal records, etc. 

To anyone who did it, did you write in your own words or is there a better format to follow for the affidavit?

Yes, I wrote my own affidavit along with friends and family. 

Filed: Other Timeline
15 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

I reponded by getting fingerprints from my local county and sending the fingerprint form to my country.  I received response in 7 days.  

Hi, local county? Like the police station. I meed to know please.

16 hours ago, Fmoyatty said:

Hello everyone..Pls I just got this letter from uscis and I don’t knw how to go about it..I live in NewJersey.. Pls kindly advise me on what to do?

Thanks all

A55BBC4A-675F-4C2A-BDDA-C0139927DFD3.jpeg

Police clearance report, statements from friends and family, any letter from church/mosque, any volunteer work will prove you are a good moral character person

12 minutes ago, Elisana said:

Good morning all

I like to know how long it takes to get Green card interview after vawa aproval 

I have pending I485 alredy

If someone wants to share I really appreciate 

Thanks

it depends on your field office. Like in NYC it is taking somewhere from 12 to 32 months. You can go to uscis website and see according to your field office. 

28 minutes ago, Elisana said:

Good morning all

I like to know how long it takes to get Green card interview after vawa aproval 

I have pending I485 alredy

If someone wants to share I really appreciate 

Thanks

Hi dear, there's no fixed or set time for that...it's mainly based on the pace at a given period. Sometimes it goes fast other times slow..it doesn't always follow the posted timeframe on the USCIS website...even though it can still be used as a guide or estimate. Overall it can take anywhere from 4-24months to get scheduled! Be patient it will get to you!☺👍

Filed: Other Timeline
12 hours ago, Modu said:

@Formykid My dear quickly ask your lawyer to write Vermont service center to complain that you didn’t receive the RFE I guess it went to wrong address....so tell ur lawyer to write VSC to request the RFE tell them u didn’t get the first one sent... 

Hi dear,

I received it after sending the inquiry. 

Thank you for helping. 

2 minutes ago, Librawarrior said:

Today I cried tears Of grief because I have a special needs child who was out of control and I was so saddened and devastated. 
Shortly after, I received a text that my VAWA was approved. I am so grateful to Allah! I filed in January 2019. No RFE 

I wish all of you the same happiness. This isn’t real. 
question: while my green card application is pending, can I travel with just VAWA? Like by applying for advanced parole or something ? 

WOW this is so touching! Congrats dear! God never fails!☺👍 yeah you can travel with AP..I'm not sure to what extent the pandemic might restrict your intending trip..but normally you are definitely able to travel! 

10 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

WOW this is so touching! Congrats dear! God never fails!☺👍 yeah you can travel with AP..I'm not sure to what extent the pandemic might restrict your intending trip..but normally you are definitely able to travel! 

Thanks so much. You’re always so sweet and ready to help 💕 you’re an angel 

36 minutes ago, Librawarrior said:

Today I cried tears Of grief because I have a special needs child who was out of control and I was so saddened and devastated. 
Shortly after, I received a text that my VAWA was approved. I am so grateful to Allah! I filed in January 2019. No RFE 

question: while my green card application is pending, can I travel with just VAWA? Like by applying for advanced parole or something ? 

Alhamdulilay🙏🏾 Congratulations 🥳 

On 3/20/2020 at 7:42 PM, DmytriiD said:

hey guys,

Congrats to people with approvals and stay positive everyone else!

Does mail goes regular to Vermont SC still ?
Does anybody sent any mail to them recently? Please let me know if you have heard of delays or etc.
Thank you

I sent mail on May 21 2020 it was received and notice sent back.

Hi All.

I hope everyone is staying safe during these difficult times. I have a quick question for you, I submitted my VAWA application along with AOS, EAD/AP at the end of April 2020. I received a receipt notice for the I-360 but not any of the other forms. Should I be receiving separate receipts for them at a later date? I was not in removal proceedings prior to filing. Please let me know.

Thank you

2 hours ago, Librawarrior said:

Alhamdulilah, I am so happy for you! Praying for your speedy green card inshaAllah 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.