ana y

NVC sent email requesting police certificate.

125 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, ana y said:

This is what it looks like. It’s new, i was very confused at first as well! I saw that a couple of other users on this thread have gotten this same one too. 

Unknown.pdf 266.78 kB · 3 downloads

Do you speak spanish is there a way my husband can contact you threw this messages cause he has alot of questions 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Nothing yet. I usually keep track on NVC timeframes and they're way backed up. They update every monday and last I checked they were reviewing documents submitted on January 31st. I last uploaded April 6th.

Sucks! My attorney did say they were backed up since they have less people reviewing them. Hopefully this all passes sooner than later.

Just now, ana y said:

Sucks! My attorney did say they were backed up since they have less people reviewing them. Hopefully this all passes sooner than later.

Just a question, you guys didn't qualify to submit everything over CEAC?

Timeline
Just now, Ncornejo7 said:

Just a question, you guys didn't qualify to submit everything over CEAC?

Honestly im not sure. I remember my attorney once looking up our case and saying she was glad it wasn’t an “electronic case.” We started our whole journey back in 2015 with another attorney, who was never in contact with us. Which kind of threw us off for a few years. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Did he say why he was glad it wasnt an Electronic case?

She just said she’s had more problems with those cases in the past. She gave an example that once she uploaded something and it was blurry for them so they asked to resubmit. Not really sure how it works that way.

Just now, ana y said:

She just said she’s had more problems with those cases in the past. She gave an example that once she uploaded something and it was blurry for them so they asked to resubmit. Not really sure how it works that way.

I can understand what she means, it is kinda frustrating if you dont have an app or program to shrink file sizes as they can only be 2mb. Also it seemed to me as if your documents were reviewed fairly quick as you mentioned befire your documents were reviewed a little over 4 weeks. 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I can't thank you enough for all the information in this thread!!! I'm going through the document stage of my NVC ordeal and me and my wife's antecedentes policiacos were rejected as well and wasn't sure why. I'm trying to reach Ministerio Publico as we speak to try to get the right document. It worries me that they are not open to the public yet but hopefully they will be able to send it to me electronically.

2018-08-14: I-140 sent

2018-08-17: I-140 NOA1

2018-12-31: I-140 RFE

2019-02-13: I-140 RFE reply sent

2019-03-21: I-140 Approved

2020-04-22: NVC received

2021-11-19: NVC left

2021-12-20: Interview date (approved)

2021-12-29: Visa received

2022-04-17: US Entry

1 hour ago, sauldelgado said:

I can't thank you enough for all the information in this thread!!! I'm going through the document stage of my NVC ordeal and me and my wife's antecedentes policiacos were rejected as well and wasn't sure why. I'm trying to reach Ministerio Publico as we speak to try to get the right document. It worries me that they are not open to the public yet but hopefully they will be able to send it to me electronically.

What antecedentes did you submit? Can I see them?

2 hours ago, sauldelgado said:

Go to the website and ask for them.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
On 4/24/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ncornejo7 said:

What antecedentes did you submit? Can I see them?

Sure, these were the ones we submitted and were promptly rejected. I already contacted MP and should be just a few days to get the desplegado de denuncias.

antecedentes.png

2018-08-14: I-140 sent

2018-08-17: I-140 NOA1

2018-12-31: I-140 RFE

2019-02-13: I-140 RFE reply sent

2019-03-21: I-140 Approved

2020-04-22: NVC received

2021-11-19: NVC left

2021-12-20: Interview date (approved)

2021-12-29: Visa received

2022-04-17: US Entry

21 hours ago, sauldelgado said:

Sure, these were the ones we submitted and were promptly rejected. I already contacted MP and should be just a few days to get the desplegado de denuncias.

antecedentes.png

Thank you, it seems as if those are being rejected now. I hope you get yours soon from the MP. NVC is working so slow now.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ana y said:

Good news! NVC emailed us that they reviewed  all documents and we are now waiting for appointment date! 

I'm so happy to hear that!! Do you know how long is it taking to get interview? I submitted electronic birth and marriage certificate so they wanted the actual one from RENAP with the seal. 

Edited by Ncornejo7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.