ana y

NVC sent email requesting police certificate.

125 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, ana y said:

Unfortunately no. Office is still closed in Guatemala so we haven’t been able to get that document here.

Once you get the document there is no need to be sent from Guatemala. Just verify it online with the codes and you can get a clean pdf copy online.

7 minutes ago, ana y said:

Yes but we haven’t been able to get ahold of the document because the MP is closed still. 

To which MP is your brother in law going? My wife said the one in Guatemala city is open but only until 4

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ncornejo7 said:

To which MP is your brother in law going? My wife said the one in Guatemala city is open but only until 4

I believe there is only one MP. Its the one in Guatemal City. When he went they told him they are only open to take “denuncias” but not to give out documents for these type of cases.

6 minutes ago, ana y said:

I believe there is only one MP. Its the one in Guatemal City. When he went they told him they are only open to take “denuncias” but not to give out documents for these type of cases.

Oh I see, that might be it then. If there was a way for you to get those numero verificador and correLatino. Are u uploading this online thought ceac? I just submitted my docs but later to realize I submitted my 2017 taxes not 2019. So I wonder what will happen now.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Oh I see, that might be it then. If there was a way for you to get those numero verificador and correLatino. Are u uploading this online thought ceac? I just submitted my docs but later to realize I submitted my 2017 taxes not 2019. So I wonder what will happen now.

Well for some reason our attorney has been asking for all original documents. They are mailing ours through mail. I think you will have to wait until they review and ask for your correct tax return. What sucks is that it basically puts you at the end of the line for review. Thats what our attorney has said.

9 minutes ago, ana y said:

Well for some reason our attorney has been asking for all original documents. They are mailing ours through mail. I think you will have to wait until they review and ask for your correct tax return. What sucks is that it basically puts you at the end of the line for review. Thats what our attorney has said.

The same document you see online is the same document you will get through MP. How long did it take for NVC to review yours?

2 minutes ago, ana y said:

Oh ok, from the date we sent it, it took a bit over 4 weeks.

Gotcha, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what NVC says now. Good thing you have your husband with you at least.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 11:01 PM, Ncornejo7 said:

is this the page you are saying? https://consultasmp.mp.gob.gt/docs/index.html

I have been trying to login but it keeps saying the number is invalid, what can I be going wrong?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 12:39 AM, Ncornejo7 said:

The form in the bottom is the one from the MP. Can u please show the ones rejected on your behalf?

20200306_213750.jpg

is this what you uploaded? I submitted one yesterday and came to find out we could get a clear version online. Do you think this is to blurry?

DONIS OTTONIEL PEREZ ORDOÑEZ (2).pdf

10 hours ago, MarlinCobon said:

is this what you uploaded? I submitted one yesterday and came to find out we could get a clear version online. Do you think this is to blurry?

DONIS OTTONIEL PEREZ ORDOÑEZ (2).pdf 288.12 kB · 5 downloads

If you havent read what I wrote on your original post. I called NVC with a familiar situation and they told me to upload it to additional documents and under the comment section write to use the cleaner version. Hope it helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.