Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, NatashaK1 said:

That’s over a year. Hence they need you to redo it. 

Yeah. I was expecting them to. I did it when I was sending docs to NVC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 minutes ago, juliusbliss said:

Yeah. I was expecting them to. I did it when I was sending docs to NVC

Oh I see! I pray everything works out for you soon....we dey ur back! 

Timeline
7 hours ago, NatashaK1 said:

Oh I see! I pray everything works out for you soon....we dey ur back! 

Amen. So to everyone here as well🙏🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
2 hours ago, juliusbliss said:

Amen. So to everyone here as well🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wishing you the best of luck and hopefully the rest of us will get good news soon. I miss my husband so much. His birthday is Dec. 26th and I pray we will not have to spend another one apart. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Timeline
5 hours ago, Timmy99 said:

Prior to the lockdown where you on AP 

Yes

14 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Wishing you the best of luck and hopefully the rest of us will get good news soon. I miss my husband so much. His birthday is Dec. 26th and I pray we will not have to spend another one apart. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Amen. My prayer is for every one of us to be with our loved ones this Christmas. 

Timeline
On 9/30/2020 at 5:55 PM, juliusbliss said:

Hello VJ family! 

Just got an email from the embassy 2hrs ago to submit the required documents. Attached is the email. Thank you Jesus it's about time. 

20200930_175114.jpg

How will you go about the identity documents for the past 10 to 15 years 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Justxxxx said:

How will you go about the identity documents for the past 10 to 15 years 

I'm thinking maybe you have a old voter's card, national identification card, old passport of you have ever traveled; some people have a copy of their old license,  and maybe a card with your identity stating what region you live in. My husband is in Nigeria so I understand how hard it is to have and to keep up with old documents. 

I wish you the best of luck. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Rosemichelle said:

I'm thinking maybe you have a old voter's card, national identification card, old passport of you have ever traveled; some people have a copy of their old license,  and maybe a card with your identity stating what region you live in. My husband is in Nigeria so I understand how hard it is to have and to keep up with old documents. 

I wish you the best of luck. 

thank you. Oh yeah for that I do have a college ID Card dated 9years back. I believe that will do. They said 10years though but I do believe 9years is still OK. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, juliusbliss said:

thank you. Oh yeah for that I do have a college ID Card dated 9years back. I believe that will do. They said 10years though but I do believe 9years is still OK. 

Ok for me I only have privious passport dated 6 years ago . They ask you for all those things during your interview? What was the course be of your AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.