Ilovecake

I-751 FEBRUARY 2020 FILERS

790 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Kriss03 said:

If your Drivers license is valid then you don't have to get it again.

Generally in many states DMV gives DL validity same as the immigration document submitted along with it. As my GC expires on 22 March so is my DL. 

My first DL was issued 06/13/2018 with expiration date of 12/07/2021. But it has a notation that says temp visitor expires 10/16/2018.

When I replaced my DL for our new address, I still got the same expiration date but the notation is no longer there.

Edited by Christina Pizzuti

ROC JOURNEY

02/13/20  --- ROC packet sent  

02/18/20  --- ROC packet received Texas Day 0

02/21/20  --- SMS notice received EAC (Vermont)  Day 3

02/26/20  --- NOA 1 received - Extension Letter  Day 8

03/16/20  --- NOA 2 received dated 03/06/20- Biometrics schedule  Day 27

11/05/20  --- Notice of transfer of case to NBC  Day 261

02/26/21  --- Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview  Day 374

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Has anybody gotten their biometrics notice yet? I've seen quite a few Jan filers with theirs but I have yet to see a Feb filer with theirs..  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 minutes ago, J91939 said:

Has anybody gotten their biometrics notice yet? I've seen quite a few Jan filers with theirs but I have yet to see a Feb filer with theirs..  

nope. not yet! hopefully it will come this week since today marked the 3rd week since our package was delivered in Phoenix.

AOS JOURNEY

AOS package sent: 01/22/18 

NOA1 dated: 01/26/18

NOA1 text/emails: 01/29/18

NOA1 Hardcopies: 02/02/18

Biometrics: 02/23/18

Interview scheduled for: 05/08/18

Green Card Approved & Card in Production: 05/08/18

Card was Mailed to me: 05/11/18

Card Received: 05/15/18                                                        

ROC JOURNEY

ROC package sent: 02/08/20

ROC received in AZ: 02/10/20

Check cashed + Text message with case #: 02/14/20

NOA1 dated: 02/13/20

Biometrics: 05/07/20 (text + email stating bio was taken)

"Card in Production": 07/07/20

"Case was approved": 07/08/20

Approval notice received: 07/11/20

"Card was mailed to me": 07/28/20

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Christina Pizzuti said:

My first DL was issued 06/13/2018 with expiration date of 12/07/2021. But it has a notation that says temp visitor expires 10/16/2018.

When I replaced my DL for our new address, I still got the same expiration date but the notation is no longer there.

My first DL was issued right until EAD expiration date, the second one which I got with conditional GC was just normal for eight years. Such a difference depending on state.

Timeline
5 hours ago, DebbieRaney said:

nope. not yet! hopefully it will come this week since today marked the 3rd week since our package was delivered in Phoenix.

It feels like our package was delivered 900 years ago 🤣

Timeline
8 hours ago, H-I said:

My first DL was issued right until EAD expiration date, the second one which I got with conditional GC was just normal for eight years. Such a difference depending on state.

Lucky you! :)

AOS JOURNEY

ROC JOURNEY

Timeline
5 hours ago, J91939 said:

It feels like our package was delivered 900 years ago 🤣

Lol where was your case sent to?

I know some offices take forever to send the biometric letter.

AOS JOURNEY

ROC JOURNEY

My wife and I sent our package on 2/21 by UPS to the Lewisville lockbox facility and per the tracking information it was delivered on 2/25.  Our check hasn't been cashed yet and we haven't received any e-mail or text.  I suppose it's still a bit early to worry, but the "Proof of Delivery" information looks a little weird to us.  It says the package was "Left At Dock".  What does that mean?  Did anyone who sent their package by UPS/FedEx notice this as well?

Timeline
3 hours ago, DebbieRaney said:

Vermont Service Center. I was under the impression that they were the fastest ones but they always prove me wrong LOL

2 hours ago, airjets said:

My wife and I sent our package on 2/21 by UPS to the Lewisville lockbox facility and per the tracking information it was delivered on 2/25.  Our check hasn't been cashed yet and we haven't received any e-mail or text.  I suppose it's still a bit early to worry, but the "Proof of Delivery" information looks a little weird to us.  It says the package was "Left At Dock".  What does that mean?  Did anyone who sent their package by UPS/FedEx notice this as well?

We sent ours with FEDEX and the proof of delivery showed " signed by XXX"

3 hours ago, DebbieRaney said:

feels like forever, im hopeful one of this days I will just forget about the fact we are waiting for bio, since we were assigned to WAC I can see a lot of October - November 2019 fillers are still waiting for their bio-metrics appointment

Timeline

Our package was delivered by USPS today one day earlier than scheduled (sent to Phoenix PO 02/29). 

I am a bit confused about received/delivered. Is there any difference since some filers say delivered, some received? :)  

7 minutes ago, H-I said:

Our package was delivered by USPS today one day earlier than scheduled (sent to Phoenix PO 02/29). 

I am a bit confused about received/delivered. Is there any difference since some filers say delivered, some received? :)  

I’ll try to explain it as I understand it , so delivered it’s when your packet changed hands usps- uscis ( lockbox, dock, P.O. Box etc) and the carrier will say that the packet has been delivered , but uscis has to go thru it and make sure is filed right ( application forms, check etc) then they’ll send you the received txt or email, if you sent the e-notification form with your packet, after that they’ll cash your check and send you the NOA with receipt number and 18 month extension , I hope that helps.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Efren Gonzalez said:

I’ll try to explain it as I understand it , so delivered it’s when your packet changed hands usps- uscis ( lockbox, dock, P.O. Box etc) and the carrier will say that the packet has been delivered , but uscis has to go thru it and make sure is filed right ( application forms, check etc) then they’ll send you the received txt or email, if you sent the e-notification form with your packet, after that they’ll cash your check and send you the NOA with receipt number and 18 month extension , I hope that helps.

Thank you! Do you mean that when people say "received" in their timelines here it is not the same as "delivered"?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.