666 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 12/16/2020 at 5:45 PM, The.Fab.Ella said:

Our case status was updated today, new cards are being produced.  No interview.  My biometrics appointment was back in October while my dependent/daughter's biometrics were taken just this Monday. Two days after, we got the happy news! Merry Christmas!

Congratulations.....Welcome to the N400 forum.....The journey continue in the N400 forum.....see you there....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 12/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, MallyDi said:

Nebraska march filer too and I have been seeing a lot of movement in cases on the case tracker app. Approvals and rfe’s sent to dozens of people and im just hoping im next 😐 

my last update is fingerprints applied may 13th. 

I have the same date for my fingerprint update but I’m a Potomac center filer. I’ll be applying for Citizenship in January. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 12/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, Adam D said:

I have the same date for my fingerprint update but I’m a Potomac center filer. I’ll be applying for Citizenship in January. 

Adam, will you have 3 years of tax transcript while filling? If not, are going to provide just 2 years?

We got married in Feb 2018, received GC in June 2018 and will be eligible to file for citizenship in March 2021. I think I may not have tax transcripts for three years by the time I file.

My case got transferred last week. USPS informed delivery tells me that I have a later from USCIS arriving today... probably about that transfer.

Edited by tu2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
52 minutes ago, tu2008 said:

Adam, will you have 3 years of tax transcript while filling? If not, are going to provide just 2 years?

We got married in Feb 2018, received GC in June 2018 and will be eligible to file for citizenship in March 2021. I think I may not have tax transcripts for three years by the time I file.

My case got transferred last week. USPS informed delivery tells me that I have a later from USCIS arriving today... probably about that transfer.

Good question!

I will look into whether there are any acceptable proxy statements etc, and search on here for specific questions about that. There must be others who are in the same position. If you can’t earn, you can’t submit a tax return. If it’s a deal breaker I’ll have to wait until submitting next year, but I know many others apply for N-400 as soon as they hit that 90 day limit so there must be something we can do? 

I’ll see what I can find out. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Adam D said:

Good question!

I will look into whether there are any acceptable proxy statements etc, and search on here for specific questions about that. There must be others who are in the same position. If you can’t earn, you can’t submit a tax return. If it’s a deal breaker I’ll have to wait until submitting next year, but I know many others apply for N-400 as soon as they hit that 90 day limit so there must be something we can do? 

I’ll see what I can find out. 

Thank you!

I received my mail from USCIS - it is a transfer notice. The case has been transferred to NBC from Texas Service Center.

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
57 minutes ago, tu2008 said:

Thank you!

I received my mail from USCIS - it is a transfer notice. The case has been transferred to NBC from Texas Service Center.

Hi Tu2008,

So I got the same mail today aswell... mine says " as part of standard processing " we transferred your case to NBC...

Is that what yours says too? 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Seihu said:

Hi Tu2008,

So I got the same mail today aswell... mine says " as part of standard processing " we transferred your case to NBC...

Is that what yours says too? 

Was for standard or faster processing? 

On 12/19/2020 at 5:23 PM, sweetadams said:

Congratulations.....Welcome to the N400 forum.....The journey continue in the N400 forum.....see you there....

Thank you!

Our packet was delivered 3/30 to texas and we received a letter earlier in december for a biometrics appointment on Dec. 23. Biometrics were taken then and now we wait! Just wanted to come to give an update. I believe we were transferred to MSC after our packet was sent. Sorry, I don't follow this much but does biometrics appointment mean we aren't going to be asked for additional documentation? Or is that still a possibility? Also how long after biometrics can we expect green card?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
19 hours ago, doodlessing said:

Our packet was delivered 3/30 to texas and we received a letter earlier in december for a biometrics appointment on Dec. 23. Biometrics were taken then and now we wait! Just wanted to come to give an update. I believe we were transferred to MSC after our packet was sent. Sorry, I don't follow this much but does biometrics appointment mean we aren't going to be asked for additional documentation? Or is that still a possibility? Also how long after biometrics can we expect green card?

Biometrics appointment is just to capture your bios since yours is not being reused. It has nothing to do with additional documentation. You can still receive RFE if USCIS needs additional information concerning your case. 

The duration after biometrics is subject to USCIS field offices, other factors that no one here can tell you. USCIS treat application on a case by case. You might skip interview and go straight to approval or you might be called for interview. 

Waiting is the only thing you can do when it comes to USCIS. 

Good luck.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Received the NOA that the case has been transferred to the National Benefits Center

My biometrics were waived a while back. Did not receive and RFEs.

K1 VISA - CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER

Jan 30th 2016   :: I-129F SUBMITTED

June 21st 2016 :: INTERVIEW IN AMSTERDAM → APPROVED!!

ROC (I-751)

March 10th 2020 :: Form delivered

March 17th 2020 :: NOA1 

Sept. 26th 2020   :: Finger print apt. waived

Dec. 30th 2021    :: Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Our WAC case out of California was also transferred to the Nations Benefits Center. 

I suppose that is better than the case remaining idle. We are still planning on filing a n-400 when we become eligible in May. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, iksrazal said:

Our WAC case out of California was also transferred to the Nations Benefits Center. 

I suppose that is better than the case remaining idle. We are still planning on filing a n-400 when we become eligible in May. 

If you applied ROC in March 2020 then you should be able to apply for citizenship in March 2021 unless there are residency requirements you have not yet met including living in the US and in marital union.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.