bavana Havana

Visa ir1 second interveiw

46 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

No one is doing anything to you.  You both chose this relationship, right?  No one is owed any immigration benefit.  The USC has a right to petition for eligible family members.  That's it.

If the goal is to be together (vs just to be together in the US), maybe your wife can move to Morocco?

I dont know what are you trying to say to me but to let you know my wife cant move to morocco ahe have kids to worry about and no one can care for them plus the court decide with her ex  so she cant move . What is wrong with pjr relatioship then we deserve to be togather doesnt matter where we wait so long for this procces to end  you dont have any idea  so dont tell me if my wifw should move to morocco we pay uscis and nvc the consulate the fees  whish was hard to manage to treat us like this way i didnt do anything wrong i love my wife no one know me to judge 

1 minute ago, savana said:

I dont know what are you trying to say to me but to let you know my wife cant move to morocco ahe have kids to worry about and no one can care for them plus the court decide with her ex  so she cant move . What is wrong with pjr relatioship then we deserve to be togather doesnt matter where we wait so long for this procces to end  you dont have any idea  so dont tell me if my wifw should move to morocco we pay uscis and nvc the consulate the fees  whish was hard to manage to treat us like this way i didnt do anything wrong i love my wife no one know me to judge 

Calm down.  There is no "deserve" when it comes to US immigration.  There are statutes and regulations and guidelines.

No one knows for sure why certain cases get put into AP.  You have no choice but to wait.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

When will the children be old enough so she can move?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Calm down.  There is no "deserve" when it comes to US immigration.  There are statutes and regulations and guidelines.

No one knows for sure why certain cases get put into AP.  You have no choice but to wait.  

Ok thank you bro  . Am like all haman but the way they treat me second interveiw its like am bad person like i did a crime if you undrestand

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Boiler said:

When will the children be old enough so she can move?

Yes she can move normal  but do you know how long . Its not about it right i didnt post here and people have to say things about my marriage this is not your buissnes . My wife and me want to be togather we didnt not nothing wrong we just couples loves each other like all 

1 minute ago, savana said:

Yes she can move normal  but do you know how long . Its not about it right i didnt post here and people have to say things about my marriage this is not your buissnes . My wife and me want to be togather we didnt not nothing wrong we just couples loves each other like all 

You posted on a public immigration forum, looking for advice.  One option that has been pointed out to you is that your wife can move to Morocco.  How is that in any way a judgment on your marriage?

Not everyone who wants an immigrant visa gets one, and sometimes one must look at other options.  

Timeline
Just now, Jorgedig said:

You posted on a public immigration forum, looking for advice.  One option that has been pointed out to you is that your wife can move to Morocco.  How is that in any way a judgment on your marriage?

Not everyone who wants an immigrant visa gets one, and sometimes one must look at other options.  

Yes advice but seem to me like this way do you ask me i dont know am just come here to see understand why they treat our case like it  because we never think they will we never heard about it anyway thank you for your information we will wait we didnt say not .

8 minutes ago, savana said:

Ok thank you bro  . Am like all haman but the way they treat me second interveiw its like am bad person like i did a crime if you undrestand

How did they treat you? COs are trained to ask difficult questions that may make you feel uncomfortable. They look for signs that may indicate you are hiding something. 

Your wife's income isn't nearly enough to support her 4 children plus you plus any ex-husband she may still be responsible for financially. A cosponsor can help, but it's up to the CO's discretion to accept that.

Your case is not as straightforward as you think, it's not just about the two of you wanting to be together. You will have to be very patient, or start working on a plan B.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Marieke H said:

How did they treat you? COs are trained to ask difficult questions that may make you feel uncomfortable. They look for signs that may indicate you are hiding something. 

Your wife's income isn't nearly enough to support her 4 children plus you plus any ex-husband she may still be responsible for financially. A cosponsor can help, but it's up to the CO's discretion to accept that.

Your case is not as straightforward as you think, it's not just about the two of you wanting to be together. You will have to be very patient, or start working on a plan B.

I agree with  you  . They were not nice . Second they ask me quetions verry rude about my life you know i dont have problem to tell but its diffirent someone ask nice way to know with respectful and ask with rude way and yelling to me . Its like the police at any film movie . Plus I have a physical disability, you know someone who is like me  is worthy of good treatment, but they insulted me about it ans didnt feel respecful i felt hurt .my wife not sponsoring any ex she is done and we have co sponsor 

Timeline
23 hours ago, LilyJ said:

No way to know. The only ones who know would be the consulate. Keep an eye on your case status. Could be approved, could be denied, could be AP again, no possible way to know until the consulate themselves give you a solid answer

i had 3rd interview two weeks ago, my case never returned, they told me they would send me a decision in couple days also they kept my passport

Edited by abdo1

6 minutes ago, savana said:

Plus I have a physical disability,

This could raise questions also, regarding the public charge issue.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 hours ago, savana said:

Ok i agree  with you  . But arrent they should decide before we wait one year at uscis and 10 month fir nvc and the first intweview all this time not enough for them to decide about mt case something fair when i say simething fair i mean like all application its hard for me to see my wife crying every night hope to see me why they do this to us because she married before and this is a red flag this mean we dont deserve to be togather i just think its not fair 

It took us a total of 5 years to get a visa and our friend in Nashville was 7 

Casa embassy takes the job quite seriously and they look at all things

you say you had all evidence but wife needs a cosponsor ,  so this leads to "how will she pay for your health care insurance?"   we are talking an average of over $400 a month (depends on the state) for this alone for 1 person

whether 8 or 10 year difference of age probably is not the biggest issue for a visa / i have seen bigger 

i do not need to know the disability but what do you plan to do in the US ?  continue your education or work ?  here in the US even a quadriplegic can hold a job as evidence by an IRS agent who helped me a few years ago to understand what i needed to do for filing for my deceased husband

i believe one of your wife's former husbands had died (not a divorce) so only 1 divorce 

and as for the crying we all go thru a long and difficult process.  when the visa is issued all that is forgotten 

but it is hard on us all to go thru it and feel alone

you and her need to learn to talk of the good things when you speak / not to dwell on immigration all the time

this is the time for romance and talking of future plans 

and things that need to be done like learning to drive and get  a driving license 

immigration can bring you down but only if you allow that to happen

keep telling her u love her and stop defeating your own self

and BTW (means by the way) you just interviewed in October and most AP in Morocco last about a year (or little less)

and all need 2nd interview when this happens as a new medical is required if AP goes over 6 months from exam

and yes,  they can and do keep the passport for the whole AP

Edited by JeanneAdil

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 12/9/2019 at 4:23 PM, savana said:

Jorgedig  was not judging your relationship/  the person pointed out the alternative if you get denied 

and what they said was what you read in USCIS about visas and on every paper you get back from them relating to your application " not guaranteed a visa or to become lawful permanent residents"

you are guaranteed a visa to the US just because you love and /or marry a USC

u may deserve to be together but USCIS does not have to guarantee that you are together here in the US

You have to prove over and over the relationship is real

and Morocco expects the USC to start the commingling of finances to prove this by adding the spouse to tax returns,  by getting the ITIN (the year of marriage),  by using the ITIN to add the moroccan to bank account,   by the 2 of you creating a will in favor of spouse (and her children),  by having an adequate income to support all the members of family living in the house (they do not have to accept a cosponsor if they don't see it fit)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.