23 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

If it is cash in bank statement that is in account in the last 12 months it will be considered 

the above is advice from an attorney, 

I am still afraid about that advice specially after your advice.

can you validate it? 
one more question about my case,

I am the spouse of the daughter whose father is the petitioner .

the petition is F3 and only my wife name is in the petition.

now the family is composed of 

1- daughter of the petitioner ( American dad)

2- spouse ( myself) 

3- our children that are :

a/ 21 years daughter 

b/ 18 years son 

c/ 9 years son ( born in USA, the only citizen)

The approval will come with my wife name. ( the daughter of the American citizen) 

who should be included with her ( me only, me and the 18 years only, or me and the 21 years, 18 years and9 years child’s) 

thanks 

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Hamdy ELgallad said:

If it is cash in bank statement that is in account in the last 12 months it will be considered 

the above is advice from an attorney, 

I am still afraid about that advice specially after your advice.

can you validate it? 
one more question about my case,

I am the spouse of the daughter whose father is the petitioner .

the petition is F3 and only my wife name is in the petition.

now the family is composed of 

1- daughter of the petitioner ( American dad)

2- spouse ( myself) 

3- our children that are :

a/ 21 years daughter 

b/ 18 years son 

c/ 9 years son ( born in USA, the only citizen)

The approval will come with my wife name. ( the daughter of the American citizen) 

who should be included with her ( me only, me and the 18 years only, or me and the 21 years, 18 years and9 years child’s) 

thanks 

For the third and final time, your assets can not be included.  You can not include them in the petitioner's I-864.  If you want it validated, then hire an attorney to advise you.

Whether your 21 years old qualifies depends on CSPA.  Already told you that too.  

You don't seem to be listening, so good bye and good luck.  

Timeline
6 hours ago, Hamdy ELgallad said:

It is of great help to find possibility for my daughter.

But I tried to insert the required date as guided, the answer that I am late in submitting the CSPA !

I have the approval from USCA but there in no visa yet as my priority date is Dec 2008 and the approval date was on June 2010 (no visa yet)

Can you advice 

You are not late in submitting the CSPA since there is no such submission.

CSPA gives your daughter an extra year and six months (the wait time for the I-130 to be approved - Dec. 2008 to June 2010).   If your wife's PD is  current before  your daughter turns 22 1/2 years old, then she can come.  If your wife's PD becomes current after your daughter turns 22 1/2 years old, then she ages out and can not come.  

7 hours ago, Hamdy ELgallad said:

It is of great help to find possibility for my daughter.

But I tried to insert the required date as guided, the answer that I am late in submitting the CSPA !

I have the approval from USCA but there in no visa yet as my priority date is Dec 2008 and the approval date was on June 2010 (no visa yet)

Can you advice 

If your daughter is only 21 now she can’t have aged out, she has about 18 months age protection from what you posted above.

42 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

You are not late in submitting the CSPA since there is no such submission.

CSPA gives your daughter an extra year and six months (the wait time for the I-130 to be approved - Dec. 2008 to June 2010).   If your wife's PD is  current before  your daughter turns 22 1/2 years old, then she can come.  If your wife's PD becomes current after your daughter turns 22 1/2 years old, then she ages out and can not come.  

Sounds like some confusion over the “seek to acquire” requirement, which as you correctly point out can’t have expired yet as a visa is not yet available.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

If your daughter is only 21 now she can’t have aged out, she has about 18 months age protection from what you posted above.

Daughter is 21 so she has aged out.  Whether CSPA can offer her relief is another matter.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
19 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Thanks for the clarification 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.