Yogalife

Notices of receipt from uscis

14 posts in this topic

Hi all,

so I sent in forms I130, I485, I131, ead application AND I130A.

I got notices of receipt for all of those forms except for form I 130 a ,  since my husband received a receipt for the I 130 does that mean it includes the I 130 a as well or should I be receiving a separate notice addressed to me for the I 130A form?

thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yogalife said:

Hi all,

so I sent in forms I130, I485, I131, ead application AND I130A.

I got notices of receipt for all of those forms except for form I 130 a ,  since my husband received a receipt for the I 130 does that mean it includes the I 130 a as well or should I be receiving a separate notice addressed to me for the I 130A form?

thank you

You only get notices for submitted applications or petitions.   The I-130a is is an attachment to the i-130 and is NOT an application or petition itself 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, payxibka said:

You only get notices for submitted applications or petitions.   The I-130a is is an attachment to the i-130 and is NOT an application or petition itself 

Okay, so this may be a stupid questions but I sent off the AOS, EAD, & AP off all together. I just received the Form I-797C in the mail. Is this the NOA1 for all forms or just the EAD

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Pooley said:

Okay, so this may be a stupid questions but I sent off the AOS, EAD, & AP off all together. I just received the Form I-797C in the mail. Is this the NOA1 for all forms or just the EAD

You should get three

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

You should get three

Ahh okay. Thank you! Will we have to go to the Biometrics interview before he'll be able to work?

Edited by Pooley

Timeline
1 minute ago, Yogalife said:

Getting the notice means they received your ead request it doesn't grant him the approval to work yet. Need to wait for combo card

Okay, I knew he couldn't work on the NOA1 but I wasn't sure if it would just be approved afterward or if he had to go to his interview before it was granted

Timeline
2 minutes ago, HRQX said:

For biometrics it's not an interview. He can go alone to the biometrics appointment. He can only work when he gets either the GC or the EAD.

Okay thank you!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, HRQX said:

There isn't a data point for Idaho, but some people try to do an early walk-in when they get the biometrics notice: https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/367977-thinking-of-early-walk-in-for-biometrics/page/15

I haven't received any biometrics notice as of yet...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pooley said:

You will receive a NOA1 for each appilication (485, 765 and 131) each one will heave its own receipt number. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.