schatzi_sugoi

How long does it take for USEM to schedule an IV interview?

27 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, Ricachet said:

Thanks for the reply. Oct 29, but i’ve seen many post who were DQ only for couple of days. 

They might have requested for an NVC Expedite which is why it only takes a few days in their case.

• 10 months later...

Hi, I'm just got my DQ email last Oct 2 ,2020 ,from NVC ,anyone got  an  idea when do I expect a scheduled interview email or letter? (USEM/CR1VISA)

Edited by Drokie
Wrong spelling

On 10/26/2020 at 8:13 AM, Drokie said:

Hi, I'm just got my DQ email last Oct 2 ,2020 ,from NVC ,anyone got  an  idea when do I expect a scheduled interview email or letter? (USEM/CR1VISA)

Hi there, if you will not expedite, maybe you need to wait at least 7 to 8 months before you get an email of your interview date at USEM. I was DQ'd last May 2020, we did not do the expedite thing and got an email of interview date this November. 

2 hours ago, RhejSunday said:

Hi there, if you will not expedite, maybe you need to wait at least 7 to 8 months before you get an email of your interview date at USEM. I was DQ'd last May 2020, we did not do the expedite thing and got an email of interview date this November. 

Hello I was just wondering when you got your email Because my wife's been dq'd since June and  Haven't got a interview date yet

13 hours ago, Mike209 said:

Hello I was just wondering when you got your email Because my wife's been dq'd since June and  Haven't got a interview date yet

Hi there, i got DQ’d last May 12th, i waited for about 5months until October before i receive the interview date from NVCNVC gave me an ample time about a month to process requirements and do my medical at SLEC. 

Maybe within this november, you will receive an email from NVC and your wife’s interview date will be next month. But i’m not sure about that, maybe it depends on your case. What we need now is a lot of patience.. fighting! 

RRD071390 Hi, This is good news, if they already sent an interview date for November.  Are you already done with the medical? We also got DQ'd last June 2020. I hope we receive our letter of interview date soon so we can also have our medical done. Please keep us posted with the interview. 

Edited by iza25

2 hours ago, iza25 said:

RRD071390 Hi, This is good news, if they already sent an interview date for November.  Are you already done with the medical? We also got DQ'd last June 2020. I hope we receive our letter of interview date soon so we can also have our medical done. Please keep us posted with the interview. 

Hi there, 20 days before my interview date I did my medical at SLEC. Yeah, will update you with my interview results. Though I am really nervous every time I think about it. Fighting! 🙏

On 11/5/2020 at 9:46 AM, iza25 said:

RRD071390 May I know what your visa category is? 

They haven't filled in their timeline, but it shows under their name. IR-1/CR-1. Spousal visa

On 11/2/2020 at 6:32 AM, iza25 said:

Better hope you get interview soon cause depending on when you got your medical done, they may require another one, the medical for CR1/IR1 is only valid for 6 months if it is a month old you only have 5 months left for a interview.  If you get interview in that time period they may have u do another one

8 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

Better hope you get interview soon cause depending on when you got your medical done, they may require another one, the medical for CR1/IR1 is only valid for 6 months if it is a month old you only have 5 months left for a interview.  If you get interview in that time period they may have u do another one

It was my understanding that they give you interview one month out And you need your interview letter to do the medical examination?

Just now, Mike209 said:

It was my understanding that they give you interview one month out And you need your interview letter to do the medical examination?

Everything is messed up with this covid stuff, it has created one hell of a backlog, that is why it is best to wait on doing medical since it is only good for 6 months. When you receive interview letter and say it is scheduled 3 months away it would best to get medical done 1 month out or even do it with in the week you have interview to be done so it does not expire.

you have 6 month from getting medical and getting approved VOH to enter USA.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.