20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Uscis sent case to NVC on September 30,2019 sent expedite request on October 12, 2019 got email with case number from NVC on October 15, 2019 paid fees haven’t heard anything about the expedite request just case number how do you find out about the expedite request????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Christie211 said:

Uscis sent case to NVC on September 30,2019 sent expedite request on October 12, 2019 got email with case number from NVC on October 15, 2019 paid fees haven’t heard anything about the expedite request just case number how do you find out about the expedite request????

I also sent them email for expedite on 12 October 2019 but I didn't hear anything but my case is in NVC now and I already paid fees and documents all

Timeline
9 hours ago, Christie211 said:

So I think they approved Ur expedite and they sent u case number and invoice number fast

10 hours ago, Christie211 said:

You should get an email that states.. 
The embassy is willing to expedite this case based on the following conditions (This is a conditional expedite)
The embassy is willing to immediately expedite this case.. (This is the full expedite straight to the embassy)

If you get the conditional one, you will have to pay the fees, upload docs, wait till it's reviewed.... then they process it. 

I requested specifically a conditional expedite. I figured my wife's embassy is pretty efficient, so asking for a speedier service would work. I based it on emotional and potential financial hardships. My excuses were lame.  

New  year, Christmas, Thanksgiving, My birthday, and anniversary (it already passed). I stated the reason why it's an emotional impact is because My father's retiring and the family isn't going to be centralized anymore. It's true. Parents are moving doing their retirement thing. I am going to be moving too Miami is too expensive, and I can't stand the traffic 2.5-3 hours daily on the road to and from work.. 

The financial stuff impact was that airline tickets skyrocket to too high during the holidays. yea just that. 

Anyways... Manila has a lot of empty appointment slots. I got the "READY" status today, and we are planning on which day she wants to do the interview.  Most likely Tuesday or Wednesday next week. 

So the timelines are in my profile if you want to see how fast it was approved from request to embassy arrival. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline

How long did it take for you to receive the letter after you summited the request I haven’t gotten any thing just the case number which in it self was only 15 days from USCIS to case number after I sent the expedite but I expedite the uscis too

43 minutes ago, Christie211 said:

How long did it take for you to receive the letter after you summited the request I haven’t gotten any thing just the case number which in it self was only 15 days from USCIS to case number after I sent the expedite but I expedite the uscis too

They are supposed to send you an email that they got your request that they will be forwarding the request to the embassy, then another after if it was denied, or expedited, or conditionally expedited. 

Did you check your spam folder? maybe it went in there? 

Example of a Conditional Expedite Request email interaction.

it takes anywhere from 5-10 days for a response from after sending the request. 

First email.

Good Day:

We are reviewing your request for expedited processing of this immigrant visa petition. We will notify you with the results when the review is complete.

Please note that only the U.S. Embassy has the ability to approve or deny expedite requests.

IMPORTANT:

Do not let more than one year pass without contacting the NVC concerning this visa petition. If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact (by telephone, mail, or e-mail) with the NVC, all submitted fees and documents expire. If this occurs, the fees must be paid again and documents must be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Second Email 

Good Day:

The U.S. Embassy is willing to expedite this case when we have received and reviewed all fees, forms, and documents.

If you have not already done so, please pay your fees and submit Form DS-260 at https://ceac.state.gov.

Please note that only the U.S. Embassy has the ability to approve or deny expedite requests.

If you just got a case number and nothing else. 

Edited by JMPM

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, JMPM said:

They are supposed to send you an email that they got your request that they will be forwarding the request to the embassy, then another after if it was denied, or expedited, or conditionally expedited. 

First email.

Second Email 

It’s only been 2 working days everyone says it takes 3 days to get it checked s  ok spam nothing but there’s no way I would of got a case number if they didn’t receive the request because it was sent on the 30tb to fast for a case number 

2 minutes ago, Christie211 said:

It’s only been 2 working days everyone says it takes 3 days to get it checked s  ok spam nothing but there’s no way I would of got a case number if they didn’t receive the request because it was sent on the 30tb to fast for a case number 

Never know. I got a case number fast too. Just be patient. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, JMPM said:

First email.

Second Email 

So after how many days u got second email from NVC after the first email for expedite

Timeline
4 hours ago, Sonu Kumar said:

So after how many days u got second email from NVC after the first email for expedite

I got the email today for my Request that they are reviewing it. I got the NVC number really sane day they received it since I sent it Saturday and it was a holiday Monday and got it Tuesday 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Christie211 said:

I got the email today for my Request that they are reviewing it. I got the NVC number really sane day they received it since I sent it Saturday and it was a holiday Monday and got it Tuesday 

So did u pay Ur NVC fees ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 10/16/2019 at 8:08 AM, Christie211 said:

Should've gotten a response by now.  I got a response within 5 business day of my expedite request. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Christie211 said:

I got the email today that it being reviewed today only makes the 3rd business day

Cool pls let us know here when u get Ur expedite approval

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.