LeslieParada

Unpaid Bank salary credit in Dubai, didnt come back after vacation

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. I worked in Dubai in 2014-2016 and I am worried now, as I had renewed my working visa in Dubai, but then left the country and went home in the Philippines on my vacation and didn't come back. Plus to my worry is that, I had made a salary in advance with my payroll ATM, as I was expecting I would  have another month salary to pay for it so I left the ATM with the so called trusted friend, but she took the money on my atm, and I believe the money wasnt really returned. So I am worry if that would affect my visa application. Will this appear on the foreign police clearance if I have to obtain it? 

Edited by LeslieParada
Mispelled

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, LeslieParada said:

Hi. I worked in Dubai in 2014-2016 and I am worried now, as I had renewed my working visa in Dubai, but then left the country and went home in the Philippines on my vacation and didn't come back. Plus to my worry is that, I had made a salary in advance with my payroll ATM, as I was expecting I would  have another month salary to pay for it so I left the ATM with the so called trusted friend, but she took the money on my atm, and I believe the money wasnt really returned. So I am worry if that would affect my visa application. Will this appear on the foreign police clearance if I have to obtain it? 

UAE PCC is not available if you are not in country,  consulate will waive this requirement 

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

UAE PCC is not available if you are not in country,  consulate will waive this requirement 

Will that affect my visa application even after waiving the document? 

Timeline
Just now, LeslieParada said:

How would it affect the application,  can't provide what is not available.   This is commonplace for previous OFWs, and the consulate deals with this every day 

YMMV

Timeline
25 minutes ago, LeslieParada said:

Hi. I worked in Dubai in 2014-2016 and I am worried now, as I had renewed my working visa in Dubai, but then left the country and went home in the Philippines on my vacation and didn't come back. Will this appear on the foreign police clearance if I have to obtain it?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, LeslieParada said:

They will ask for dubai pcc infact any country you lived more than 6 months need to present and it can affect only if your employer made any complaint in police or file lawsuit, you can check this through your company PRO. Hope this can help..😣 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

They will ask for dubai pcc infact any country you lived more than 6 months need to present and it can affect only if your employer made any complaint in police or file lawsuit, you can check this through your company PRO. Hope this can help..😣 

Please,  not from the UAE they won't 

Court/ Police Certificates

Available: Only if applicant is physically present in the UAE.

YMMV

Timeline
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Please,  not from the UAE they won't 

Court/ Police Certificates

Available: Only if applicant is physically present in the UAE.

Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) - The Official Portal of the UAE ...

You can apply online while out of uae

The PCC is available for applicants who are currently residing in the UAE, or those who are no longer UAE residents. You can apply for the certificate online through the Ministry of Interior's website and/or their smartphone app MOI UAE available on iTunes and Google Play.Jul 17, 2019
image.png.c726430bf1f9c276fe01797378a87585.png
https://government.ae › police-clear...

Timeline
Just now, Rashid patras said:

Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) - The Official Portal of the UAE ...

You can apply online while out of uae

The PCC is available for applicants who are currently residing in the UAE, or those who are no longer UAE residents. You can apply for the certificate online through the Ministry of Interior's website and/or their smartphone app MOI UAE available on iTunes and Google Play.Jul 17, 2019
image.png.c726430bf1f9c276fe01797378a87585.png
https://government.ae › police-clear...

My quote is from the official portal of the US Department of State

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

My quote is from the official portal of the US Department of State

Since you quoting DOS, maybe right but now I tell you my own experience I had Interviewed in April IV Visa, at time of interview he asked me police clearance certificate from 🇨🇭 Switzerland where I studied like 20 years ago and from South Korea where I lived in 2010 so I did get both and submit to Consulate within 3 weeks. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Since you quoting DOS, maybe right but now I tell you my own experience I had Interviewed in April IV Visa, at time of interview he asked me police clearance certificate from 🇨🇭 Switzerland where I studied like 20 years ago and from South Korea where I lived in 2010 so I did get both and submit to Consulate within 3 weeks. 

Switzerland and South Korea are not UAE, and the DOS website reflects the current reciprocal agreement between those two countries as AVAILABLE 

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

Switzerland and South Korea are not UAE, and the DOS website reflects the current reciprocal agreement between those two countries as AVAILABLE 

Here I can agree with you, and will you pls send me that link of DOS, thanks for sharing. 

Timeline
Just now, Rashid patras said:

Here I can agree with you, and will you pls send me that link of DOS, thanks for sharing. 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/UnitedArabEmirates.html

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, LeslieParada said:

No worries regarding the police clearance, as I noted in your other posting ..  the embassy waives the requirement because it can only be obtained in person from within the country.

as for the other; leaving the ATM behind was trusting, leaving the PIN number as well .. too trusting.  ;)  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 10/1/2019 at 10:19 AM, Rashid patras said:

Nope...not for UAE if you are not in country...

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.