1,274 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, 

I've interview scheduled on 18th March. I have some questions in my mind, if anyone could answer these !

My Case is like this, 

When I filed F2A - I was Indian Citizen ( Canadian PR ). My Wife was Indian Citizen ( Green Card Holder ). The address I mentioned in DS-260 was different as I was living at the different place. 

Current Situation  -  I've became Canadian Citizen. Wife is still Indian Citizen. I've moved to different place than I mentioned in DS-260, is my primary residence in Canada. 

Do I need to fill up another DS-260 with all updated info. ? 

I'd appreciate if anybody with same experience / situation can answer this.

Thank you. 

Pratik 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Update at the interview.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Masoom Amin said:

@Pratik2525 bhai...whats your PD and DQ date?

just wondering as i am still waiting for IL ...my pd is march 2020 n dq is dec 2022

Thank you 

If your PD is March 2020 then your PD isn't current so of course you haven't received an IL yet. It becomes current tomorrow in the March bulletin, at that point a visa becomes available to you so you'll be added to the queue for an interview. 

Good luck.

Edited by appleblossom

3 hours ago, appleblossom said:

If your PD is March 2020 then your PD isn't current so of course you haven't received an IL yet. It becomes current tomorrow in the March bulletin, at that point a visa becomes available to you so you'll be added to the queue for an interview. 

Good luck.

Thanks @appleblossom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My case was granted expeditious processing at the Montreal Consulate a little over 2 weeks ago and I was wondering what the timeline will be to get a IL. Would appreciate if anyone had went through the same process to share their experience.

More details about my case:

Visa Type: F2B

Priority Date: 11/2015 (Current)

DQ: 12/2020

Status in CEAC: READY

Any input would be really appreciated!

On 4/5/2024 at 11:58 PM, Kaolity said:

My case was granted expeditious processing at the Montreal Consulate a little over 2 weeks ago and I was wondering what the timeline will be to get a IL. Would appreciate if anyone had went through the same process to share their experience.

More details about my case:

Visa Type: F2B

Priority Date: 11/2015 (Current)

DQ: 12/2020

Status in CEAC: READY

Any input would be really appreciated!

Did you hear anything back from the consulate? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 12:03 PM, Pratik2525 said:

Hello everyone, 

I've interview scheduled on 18th March. I have some questions in my mind, if anyone could answer these !

My Case is like this, 

When I filed F2A - I was Indian Citizen ( Canadian PR ). My Wife was Indian Citizen ( Green Card Holder ). The address I mentioned in DS-260 was different as I was living at the different place. 

Current Situation  -  I've became Canadian Citizen. Wife is still Indian Citizen. I've moved to different place than I mentioned in DS-260, is my primary residence in Canada. 

Do I need to fill up another DS-260 with all updated info. ? 

I'd appreciate if anybody with same experience / situation can answer this.

Thank you. 

Pratik 

@Pratik2525 what’s your timeline? Pd and DQ?

On 2/29/2024 at 8:47 AM, Masoom Amin said:

@Pratik2525 bhai...whats your PD and DQ date?

just wondering as i am still waiting for IL ...my pd is march 2020 n dq is dec 2022

Thank you 

@Masoom Amin did you receive the IL?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.