1,282 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Har123 said:

So you had mentioned your status changed on Wednesday to issued so when did you get tracking info. That's pretty fast that you got passport in 2 days. Congrats 

How long takes to get tracking info if you didn’t pay for premium delivery plz reply me as I got my visa issued on 2 nov but no update for tracking info plz reply

3 minutes ago, Ashley28888 said:

I did pay for premium processing. 

I got tracking information yesterday and got delivery this afternoon at my home. 

Thanks for info @Ashley28888 . @Ravinder kaur we got issued on 1st Nov and still waiting , we have also premium delivery for home but no tracking yet so should be soon 

2 hours ago, Har123 said:

Thanks for info @Ashley28888 . @Ravinder kaur we got issued on 1st Nov and still waiting , we have also premium delivery for home but no tracking yet so should be soon 

@Har123can u plz tell me what is the status showing on usvisa page where we registered our appointment for passport return plz reply

27 minutes ago, Har123 said:

It shows as appointment, what do you see?

Same status plz let me know when u got your tracking info 

one more thing I want to ask I paid for premium delivery after my visa got issued is that ok or they will consider it as normal plz reply me if u know anything 

Edited by Ravinder kaur

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, georgy2030 said:

It went well.

Approved and status changed to issued. 

Thanks to everyone who helped through out this process.

Congrats!

If possible pls share your experience regarding what kind of questions were asked. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, georgy2030 said:

It went well.

Approved and status changed to issued. 

Thanks to everyone who helped through out this process.

Congratulations 

Timeline
1 hour ago, F3-from Toronto said:

Congrats!

If possible pls share your experience regarding what kind of questions were asked. 

Thanks. 

Sure. Questions were pretty much straight forward. 

Asked who is calling you, how did you guys met, how long have you been married, where did you study, and then he probed in to my masters degree. Like which stream in specific and what was it all about. 

He did searched something in his desktop and was typing for a while.  

Then he asked for petitioners address and phone number.

That's it. 

Said your visa is approved. 

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/4/2022 at 8:49 PM, georgy2030 said:

Thanks. 

Sure. Questions were pretty much straight forward. 

Asked who is calling you, how did you guys met, how long have you been married, where did you study, and then he probed in to my masters degree. Like which stream in specific and what was it all about. 

He did searched something in his desktop and was typing for a while.  

Then he asked for petitioners address and phone number.

That's it. 

Said your visa is approved. 

Recently heard from a couple of ppl they’ve been asked questions regarding educational background. Guess we have to be prepared for these type of questions.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Congratulations again! Good luck with your move. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Har123 said:

Did anyone receive any passport tracking update those who have been issued visa  recently . Plz advise 

Not me. 

Still shows appointment in portal. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.