1,282 posts in this topic

Just now, Hammy23 said:

@Har123 someone did got an earlier date in the second confirmation email for Montreal embassy. They changed it from October 11 to October 5. Did they change it for you too?

Ours was Oct 27th and now moved to another date. Just got another email saying it’s due to unforeseen reasons US embassy Montreal will not process visa applications on Oct 27th and Oct 28th. 
Is Anyone who was scheduled interview Oct 27/28 got any email like this? 

1 minute ago, Hammy23 said:

@Har123According to the spreadsheet four people have interviews scheduled for October 27. I believe they all will be moved to the different date as well. How far they have pushed your interview to?

They have changed date to Nov 01. If anyone else gets change email please kindly advise on chat.

Thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Har123 said:

They have changed date to Nov 01. If anyone else gets change email please kindly advise on chat.

Thanks

Mine got rescheduled as well. 

Nov  4th.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

On 8/31/2022 at 11:21 AM, Ashley28888 said:

Got my IL

Interview Date/Time: OCTOBER 21, 2022 at 08:15 AM

On 8/31/2022 at 11:27 AM, SukhpreetSandhu said:

DQ 07/02/2021  F2A

Got Invitation Letter 10/27

On 8/31/2022 at 11:27 AM, SukhpreetSandhu said:

DQ 07/02/2021  F2A

Got Invitation Letter 10/27/2022

did you get any email for interview reschedule?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Waqqs said:

8 hours ago, Har123 said:

Thanks for confirming @georgy2030.  What about @SukhpreetSandhu and @Waqqs ? Did you receive emails too

rescheduled, new date 8th nov

Hello, 

does anyone know if you get refusal letter under 221 and were told by immigration officer that additional processing needs to be done. 

but they kept my passport, 

how much longer will it be before they respond ? I’m 

on caec site, case number shows refused but letter says additional processing required. 

does anyone have any experience in that ? 

They did not ask for additional documents, 

just said additional processing needs to be done and if need more documents we will get back to you, and kept my passport. 

I am just wondering how much time frame it takes for this process ? 
I had everything packed and ready to move. 
I had letters from my lawyers that explained I though overstayed in the system but it doesn’t make me inadmissible 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.