1,282 posts in this topic

Actually yes I have also issue to register upon check issue was our case still in nvc it’s take 5-7 days to transfer if we got still Issue we need contact ceac technical team 

6 hours ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@Har123 It should be the correct link. Anyone else  have problem registering? @Ashley28888 @Waqqs @BlackRock @SukhpreetSandhu

47 minutes ago, SukhpreetSandhu said:

Actually yes I have also issue to register upon check issue was our case still in nvc it’s take 5-7 days to transfer if we got still Issue we need contact ceac technical team 

So @sukhpreet are you able to click on register option for courier service and then you get that message . Where did you come across the message regarding 5-7 days transfer. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ashley28888 said:

it lets me register the account. but it wont let me schedule the interview. it says my case number isnt ready for appointment. not sure how to even get to courier service page.

Same here. we will have to wait for them to complete the transfer of case from NVC to consulate. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

Question regarding the new requirement of Hepatitis B vaccine. Does all of you already have the full doses?

I dont. Just did titers today to see if i am immune. 

9 hours ago, Har123 said:

So @sukhpreet are you able to click on register option for courier service and then you get that message . Where did you come across the message regarding 5-7 days transfer. 

yes they allow me register can you try with new browser i also share link can you try here

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/iv/information/iv_services

18 hours ago, SukhpreetSandhu said:

yes they allow me register can you try with new browser i also share link can you try here

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/iv/information/iv_services

Can anyone tell me where to find the D's 260 no which we need to enter when booking courier and consulate appointment please. Not sure where to locate that no or what it starts with. Someone plz advise

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.