Vabsmith

Address history I-129F

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi there,

I am the USC petitioner. About the question on my 5 year address history on the I-129F form-

Below is my rough history-

Current address:- USA apartment-1st Jan 2017 till present-( Have lease proof)

Address 1- Nov 2016- Dec 31st 2016- USA address ( a friends place- no proof of lease etc)

Address 2- Sep 2016 to Nov 2016- Internationally ( no proof except air travel itinerary)

Address 3- USA apartment- Jun 2013 to Sep 2016 ( Have lease proof)

Is it importation to mention the two addresses where I don't have a solid proof? The duration of that stay is only about three months... Suggestions?

Edited by Vabsmith
typos

20 minutes ago, Vabsmith said:

Hi there,

I am the USC petitioner. About the question on my 5 year address history on the I-129F form-

Below is my rough history-

Current address:- USA apartment-1st Jan 2017 till present-( Have lease proof)

Address 1- Nov 2016- Dec 31st 2016- USA address ( a friends place- no proof of lease etc)

Address 2- Sep 2016 to Nov 2016- Internationally ( no proof except air travel itinerary)

Address 3- USA apartment- Jun 2013 to Sep 2016 ( Have lease proof)

Is it importation to mention the two addresses where I don't have a solid proof? The duration of that stay is only about three months... Suggestions?

What do you mean proof?  The form does not ask for proof.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

What do you mean proof?  The form does not ask for proof.

Thanks. I know some people have got RFE in this regard and have been asked to provide evidence of their address that's why the question...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Vabsmith said:

Thanks. I know some people have got RFE in this regard and have been asked to provide evidence of their address that's why the question...

Never in 15 years have I heard of anyone getting an RFE for this 

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Vabsmith said:

I don’t think you actually know some people (USC petitioners) who got an RFE for this

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Vabsmith said:

You would be surprised :) by doing a quick search on this forum. 

You’re suggesting we do a search on a forum we’ve been participating in since 2006?  LOL

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Vabsmith said:

You would be surprised :) by doing a quick search on this forum. 

I did and it returned no results 

YMMV

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

I don’t think you actually know some people (USC petitioners) who got an RFE for this

yes true. I correct myself. i have read on this forum about some people getting RFE in this regard. How about having any suggestions that would actually be helpful :)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Vabsmith said:

yes true. I correct myself. i have read on this forum about some people getting RFE in this regard. How about having any suggestions that would actually be helpful :)

Sure - happy to help

1.  List all of your addresses

2.  Submit your petition

Just like the  instructions say

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Vabsmith said:

Not even close to what your original question was

That RFE was because the OMITTED any kind of address history.  The proof they want is for that petitionner to simply list 5 years of addresses.   No other PROOF required 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.