Yuriwales

AOS Medical - Vaccination Records -

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, I am preparing for the interview next month from K1 AOS, I have a question regarding the Vaccination Record.

I understood that K1 is exception for the additional medical record as long as it is within 12 months.

My question is that I had all the required vaccination under the process of K1, and obtained the report. 

However one of the vaccination required further two boosters from the fist one I had at the K1 examination. 

My medical report says that 'Further Vaccination are recommended as required' 

I had following 2nd booster after few months in U.K (where I applied the visa), then I had third final one in U.S before applying the AOS

Therefore I have completed all the boosters. And I have all records by the nurse. 

I did include all the copy of the updated booster when I applied for AOS

Is this still good enough evidence to show that I have completed all the boosters? 

The vaccination requirement is including the completion of all the booster or first shot is good enough? 

Would I still need to re-do all the medical or part of medical by authorised practitioner? or maybe ask authorised practitioner to write letter

based on the records to prove that I completed the whole vaccination. 

Your advice is much appreciated! 

Thank you in advance. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

What is that vaccine marked on your DS3025 as in the right column?

Hi, Thank you for your prompt reply. 

Td (TDAP) and Influenza are both marked as B. Td was given on the examination day. Everything else are all marked as A. 

Thanks again. 

1 hour ago, Yuriwales said:

Hi, Thank you for your prompt reply. 

Td (TDAP) and Influenza are both marked as B. Td was given on the examination day. Everything else are all marked as A. 

Thanks again. 

Is the whole thing marked as complete?

Edited by K1visaHopeful

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
6 hours ago, Yuriwales said:

I did include all the copy of the updated booster when I applied for AOS

Is this still good enough evidence to show that I have completed all the boosters? 

No, it isn't. Only an official immigration form signed by a panel physician abroad or a civil surgeon in the US counts. 

You didn't need a Td booster. It was waived with code B, insufficient time interval

Code B doesn't usually apply to Flu. The only waiver is F, Not flu season. It was flu season at your medical so you needed the shot. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

5 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

No, it isn't. Only an official immigration form signed by a panel physician abroad or a civil surgeon in the US counts. 

You didn't need a Td booster. It was waived with code B, insufficient time interval

Code B doesn't usually apply to Flu. The only waiver is F, Not flu season. It was flu season at your medical so you needed the shot. 

Thank you very much for your reply, really appreciated! Now I understood. 

I will contact the authorised USCIS doctor to complete the vaccination foam. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

5 hours ago, Wuozopo said:

Hi, Both

I presume that I will follow this instruction from the forum. 🙂 Thank you for your support. 

(2) Even if a new medical examination is not required, you must still show proof that you complied with the vaccination requirements. If the vaccination record (DS 3025) was not properly completed and included as part of the original overseas medical examination report, you will have to have the Part 7. Vaccination Record completed by a designated civil surgeon. In this case, you must submit Parts 1., 2., 4., and 7. of Form I-693.

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Yuriwales said:

Thank you very much for your reply, really appreciated! Now I understood. 

I will contact the authorised USCIS doctor to complete the vaccination foam. 

Why don't you wait and see what your interviewer says. You haven't said if the results section says complete. You don't have to get boosters if they were marked with waivers because you were as up to date as possible at your visa exam. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

Why don't you wait and see what your interviewer says. You haven't said if the results section says complete. You don't have to get boosters if they were marked with waivers because you were as up to date as possible at your visa exam. 

Hi, Apology that I didn't complete the answer. and Thank you for coming back to me. 

2. The Vaccination Documentation (Mark one) 

Mine was marked for ' K-Visa applicant voluntarily completed vaccination requirement.' 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Yuriwales said:

2. The Vaccination Documentation (Mark one) 

Mine was marked for ' K-Visa applicant voluntarily completed vaccination requirement.' 

That means you had all you needed for AOS approval. The boosters are not required. You don't need them signed off by a civil surgeon. You were already signed off on immunisations at the clinic in London.

Edited by Wuozopo

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

That means you had all you needed for AOS approval. The boosters are not required. You don't need them signed off by a civil surgeon. You were already signed off on immunisations at the clinic in London.

Thank you very much for your clarification! I am so grateful ! You just saved me $250 for an appointment lol 

Thanks again 🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.