Farhanshaa

Affidavit support k1

16 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Farhanshaa said:

Hi guys my fiance not enough income for sponsor me ...  but her friend ready to be a cosponsor .  so it is accepted ? She or he can be my co sponsor ?

If the friend is eligible:  meets the income requirements and is a USC or LPR.  You may want to investigate the particulars of your consulate, as there is a lot of discretion as to how consulates manage sponsorship.  Since you are doing a K-1, you will want to make sure that you have a sponsor lined up for the I-864 for AOS as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

18 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

If the friend is eligible:  meets the income requirements and is a USC or LPR.  You may want to investigate the particulars of your consulate, as there is a lot of discretion as to how consulates manage sponsorship.  Since you are doing a K-1, you will want to make sure that you have a sponsor lined up for the I-864 for AOS as well.

I went already my interview i gave my fiance affidavit support everything is fine but affidavit support only had a low income .. .. they told its not enough .. so there is one staff told me that i can go cosponsor .. and usa consulate hold my passport and affidavit support of my fiance with them ... so i can go with my fiance i134 ? 

Edited by Farhanshaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Thread is moved from the IMBRA subforum to the K-1 Process forum.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I have a question also related to this topic. My Income is not high in my W2 as I have my own business and I have plenty assets (property, assets and cash in bank). Should this be a plus on top of my regular taxable income? would they make a problem at interview any chance?

Timeline
4 hours ago, SamJan said:

I have a question also related to this topic. My Income is not high in my W2 as I have my own business and I have plenty assets (property, assets and cash in bank). Should this be a plus on top of my regular taxable income? would they make a problem at interview any chance?

Bro its better you go with a cosponsor .. 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, SamJan said:

Is it the same minimum for the co-sponsor?

Fallow 125%   HHS poverty guideline  for your safe ...     ..( dont fallow 100%) they issue me g221 wen i fallow 100% ...   so go for 125%  .. good luck bro 

FB_IMG_1568813537481.jpg

Edited by Farhanshaa
Forget

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Farhanshaa said:

Fallow 125%   HHS poverty guideline  for your safe ...     ..( dont fallow 100%) they issue me g221 wen i fallow 100% ...   so go for 125%  .. good luck bro 

FB_IMG_1568813537481.jpg

So if my cosponsor has 2 kids with spouse, it is 4 and they need to have 32.187$ income correct? what is "add 5,525" is for?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, SamJan said:

So if my cosponsor has 2 kids with spouse, it is 4 and they need to have 32.187$ income correct? what is "add 5,525" is for?

More than 8 person in one house hold.. 9th person add 5,525  .. US petition must have to make 37,712 or more annually  .. include you so totally 5  ? Im right  

Edited by Farhanshaa
Mistake

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Farhanshaa said:

More than 8 person in one house hold.. 9th person add 5,525  .. US petition must have to make 37,712 or more annually  .. include you so totally 5  ? Im right  

you mean the sponsor? I am 4 total with beneficiary and kids

Timeline
4 hours ago, Farhanshaa said:

Bro its better you go with a cosponsor .. 

Btw, this is from USCIS . so your assets count.

If you cannot meet the minimum income requirements using your earned income, you have various options:

• You may add the cash value of your assets. This includes money in savings accounts, stocks, bonds, and property. To determine the amount of assets required to qualify, subtract your household income from the minimum income requirement (125% of the poverty level for your family size). You must prove the cash value of your assets is worth five times this difference (the amount left over).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.