jamesandor

Starting DCF in Bangkok

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Today 09/13/2019 finished packet for DCF petition  in Bangkok. I went online and scheduled appointment for 09/17/2019  at 8:30 am. One was available for 09/16/2019 also .But we would rather drive to Bangkok on Monday spend the night and go that morning fresh. I  have never work on anything in school like i did on this. If i had i probably would not have failed English :)  I will be back Wednesday 09/18/2019.

Edited by Ban Hammer
to remove personal info in pics

Good luck on your journey!

I highly recommend not posting pictures that include full names, addresses, emails, phone numbers, etc. This is a public forum, and all your information is out there for everyone to see now. I reported your post so a moderator can remove those pictures for you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

two pics with personal info removed - posting personal info on this site can be seen by anyone, even

non members.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
On 9/26/2019 at 11:42 PM, Barry Lipschitz said:

So,congrats on your filing..My wife and I did the same on June 27,2019 and finally received our case# on Sept.23,just so you have an idea about how long it will take after you file your DCF..Good luck!!

Thanks for the info. The lady that took the file said about 3 months, BUT my brain was pretty well mush by that time so didn't ask any follow up questions. I assumed she was talking about the whole process. BUT by your time line i guess not :( 

So how you doing now? 

Well, it could be better...I received the case#, but apparently, I still have to wait for e-mail with receipt# to be able to download certain forms and I am trying to do this all before Oct.14, when they will change forms that will make it more difficult for sponsorship (I-864) petition and also I need proof of why I haven't filed taxes in the US, and that is because I have been retired for 8 years and have no taxable income.. and I believe that takes some time to get, so I am playing the waiting game like every one else..At least DCF filing should be quicker then sending to a lockbox.. Keep in touch, if you'd like..Barry

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.