MovingToFlorida

Montreal immigration interview wait time link (merged topics)

43 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi there,

Could someone please give me the link to the most current thread on immigration interview wait times for cases that are complete for the Montreal consulate ? I can't seem to find the most current one and I'm just wondering what the wait times are lately for people. 

Thanks! 

Timeline
15 hours ago, wingman23 said:

im just following people with the same timelines as ours or get updates from the thread of the monthly noa2.

Thank you 🙂. I use this on my phone and I find it hard to navigate here vs on a PC. Things don't search the same. 

What's the noa2 ?

Also how did you find people with the same timeline as you?

On 9/10/2019 at 11:43 AM, MovingToFlorida said:

Thank you 🙂. I use this on my phone and I find it hard to navigate here vs on a PC. Things don't search the same. 

What's the noa2 ?

Also how did you find people with the same timeline as you?

Notice of action 2.  Its the approval for the petition.  You are in a different class though so you go off your case complete date.  You can hit the link similar timelines on your timeline. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Timeline

I am an F3 visa applicant and have been Documentarily Qualified since July 2019. Just waiting on our interview letter for Montreal. 

Wondering if there are any other F3 or F2 Canadians here and where you are at in the process. 

I was in contact with 2 F2 applicants but they have both since had their interviews. They waited 9 and 10 months to get their interview letters after being DQ. They were both approved in Nov and Dec! 😁

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, MovingToFlorida said:

I am an F3 visa applicant and have been Documentarily Qualified since July 2019. Just waiting on our interview letter for Montreal. 

Wondering if there are any other F3 or F2 Canadians here and where you are at in the process. 

I was in contact with 2 F2 applicants but they have both since had their interviews. They waited 9 and 10 months to get their interview letters after being DQ. They were both approved in Nov and Dec! 😁

@Aram is F2...

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
On 1/9/2020 at 2:02 PM, Jm1980 said:

Waiting for F4 Interview letter from Montreal. DQ -Oct2018, PD Current- Since Oct2019

Interesting. So you had all your documents sent to NVC and approved a year before your PD was even current?  I've never seen that before. Our PD was current in June 2019. DQ July 2019 and still waiting for interview letter. You're the 1st F4 I've met so maybe our process is different. Hope you hear something soon! 🙂

What is your priority date? Ours is November 2006. 

Timeline

We are F3 and DQ since July 2019 PD current. We're waiting for our interview letter for Montreal. 

Just curious if anyone knows when our file will be sent to the Montreal consulate because it isn't there yet. Does the NVC not send it until the interview appointment is booked? 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I guess Montreal is too slow in processing family based immigrant visas. My sister in Indian with same priority date and DQ date got the visa 2 months ago.

My PD (F4, India 08oct2004, PD become current on Nov VB and DQ date is 10oct2018.

Yes, NVC sends the file when the interview is booked. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

On 1/7/2020 at 8:05 PM, MovingToFlorida said:

I was under impression that your Visa class does not matter once you are Documentary Qualified. But it seems they do matter, since some IR/CR1 people already got their IL.

By the way, Our PD was Jul 2007 and DQ on Sep 2019. Still waiting for interview. Please let me when you get your IL. You're the closest case to us I found.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.