8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

My wife came in on a K-1 Fiance Visa on 7/4/2019.

We submitted applications the following week and received NOA1s for AOS/EAD and AP on 7/11.

As of now no status has been changed online, it just says payment has been received for AOS and Biometrics.

It's been over 50 days now and still no Biometrics? Should we be concern/do anything about it? Also does biometrics slow down AP/EAD?

We called and they said its still on track...

Please help thanks!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
4 hours ago, ManOnMoon said:

We submitted applications the following week and received NOA1s for AOS/EAD and AP on 7/11.

As of now no status has been changed online, it just says payment has been received for AOS and Biometrics.

It's been over 50 days now and still no Biometrics? Should we be concern/do anything about it? Also does biometrics slow down AP/EAD?

Please help thanks!

There is not much to help....You haven't gotten your biometrics appointment that you paid for when you submitted your AOS/EAD/AP applications. You contacted them and they (USCIS) said that it is still on track. Wish I could tell from your timeline when you sent in your apps, but alas, your timeline is empty. To get a prompt and accurate answer you need to give us more information, like exactly where you are on your immigration journey. PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU !!! :time:It helps everyone that uses the forum. Just taking a stab in the dark, since I have none of your specific dates, I would say that you still have to wait for the ASC scheduling minions in Alexandria, VA., or maybe there aren't any free slots in the Chicago office.

Good luck. 

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, ManOnMoon said:

Please help thanks!

Biometrics is needed for both your AOS and EAD applications 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

We also have an NOA1 date of 7/11 and also have not received our biometrics appointment letter... I am so thankful of your post as we were really starting to worry it was just us. 

hopefully we will have a letter in the next few weeks. 

John

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Any word from anyone on appointments. I have read to open up inquiries to try and help speed the cases along. 

still nothing since our i797 back in july 11th

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
46 minutes ago, ironeagle17 said:

Any word from anyone on appointments. I have read to open up inquiries to try and help speed the cases along. 

still nothing since our i797 back in july 11th

We had our EAD biometrics appointment on Monday. Our NOA1s are ~ May 21. Still waiting on AOS Bio appointment. 

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 9/13/2019 at 1:40 PM, TandSarahJane said:

We had our EAD biometrics appointment on Monday. Our NOA1s are ~ May 21. Still waiting on AOS Bio appointment. 

We just had our biometrics appointment today. it was the combined appointment. EAD and AOS

not sure if it helped but 2 weeks ago I reached out to my congressman and 10 days later we got our letter. 

Also our noa 1 is july 8

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.