Jrock7

Visa fee payment

50 posts in this topic

I googled "ustraveldocs immigrant visa schedule appointment" and found a page that says Apply for an Immigrant Visa. When i click on that, it brings me to an error page. Like "404:Page not found".  All the links there brings me to an error page. The link is:

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ScheduleanAppointment.html

Edited by Jrock7

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Jrock7 said:

I googled "ustraveldocs immigrant visa schedule appointment" and found a page that says Apply for an Immigrant Visa. When i click on that, it brings me to an error page. Like "404:Page not found".  All the links there brings me to an error page. The link is:

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ScheduleanAppointment.html

On the below Embassy webpage you will see in the second paragraph a hot link to schedule an appointment, it is the same link I provided

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

This is the correct link to setup a profile and schedule an interview (must choose IMMIGRANT):  http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/ph/

You are not applying for an immigrant visa ... you are only being interviewed by the Immigrant Visa Unit ...    .. ya I know... confusing

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jrock7 said:

Tried logging in using that link just now. Same thing as before. I guess she will try to make a make new profile and setup an interview with that link. I will let you know how it goes. Thank you.

What's the difference between (1) ustraveldocs.com and (the other) cdn.ustraveldocs.com?

(1) takes you to the ustraveldocs website and information about non-immigrant visas.

(the other) takes you to the website for setting up your profile and scheduling and interview.

I will make one other suggestion.   Go into settings for the web browser and delete ALL cookies.   Then try the website one more time before creating a new profile. 

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Jrock7 said:

I opened up both in separate tabs side by side. They are identical. Exactly the same. They both direct me to the page about the important notices in the red box. 

I will get you a link to go past all the BS.

Go here:  

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/SiteRegister?country=&language=

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

WoW!  I am surprised at the number of bad links I found tonight, lots of 404 pages and then pages that are at least 5 years obsolete.  Crazy

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jrock7 said:

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ ... this is the site we were using to login this whole time.

I guess the new action is to create a new profile and be sure to select immigrant visa, put in all her info, and schedule the appointment at that time.

CORRECT.   

Get 'er done!

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
11 hours ago, Jrock7 said:

Tried making a new one. It said "Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted."

Hmm.   ???     I got that message as well.    Not sure if there is an issue with the website or what.

OK.  If for some reason they have save guards in place to try to prevent creating multiple accts and it is not the website having issues,  your only option would be to contact the embassy (by email) explain the issue regarding non-immigrant when it should have been immigrant and request they repair this issue.   < We did this back when we had the passport # oops, but after a few days of no response from the embassy is when I tried setting up a new acct and had no issue doing this.

I know of a few others that had issues and I suggested they set up a new acct, and they had zero issues.  Not sure what is going on.

Other thoughts.    If you are using the same web browser as before, try using a different web browser.     If they IP track, the only way to dodge that is with a VPN.     I am scratching my head here...

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Jrock7 said:

Good news. She logged in yesterday and her dadhboard was working like normal. She scheduled her appointment today for middle of October. I will mail her the remaining documents for the affidavit of support tomorrow. The requirements state 3 recent paystubs, correct?

That is great news!   So there must of been a hiccup with the website.   Glad all is better now

If you are a new employee pay stubs and employer letter would be good, plus your most recent tax return & W-2.   If not a new employee, your most recent tax return and W-2 are just fine .    And there is a good chance the embassy will not ask for any support evidence .. but they do ask for some.

EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT. You should be able to demonstrate that you will not become a public charge or burden on the U.S. taxpayers for financial support. A completed I-134 Affidavit of Support Form may be useful to the consular officer to evaluate your petitioner’s ability to be financially responsible for you. You may also be asked to submit your petitioner’s most recent U.S. Federal income tax return (Form 1040) and wage statements (Form W-2).

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Jrock7 said:

I am sending her the employer letter, statement from bank official, most recent tax transcript, w2, and 3 recent paystubs. I have been working at my job for 2 and a half years. That should be more than enough.

Keep the bank statements and letter from the bank .. the embassy isn't interested in those at all.   Same can be said for pay stubs most times ... <  only helpful with those that don't have a tax return showing adequate income as in new employees.   But there is no harm in carrying a few extra pieces of paper to the embassy and back again.  ;)  

In your case as long as your GROSS income on your tax return meet or exceeds the I-864P 125% requirements you are golden.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.