Brazil/US2018

K1 AOS SEALED ENVELOPE I-693 form??

27 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, ClickityClackity said:

Where does one get form DS-3025?

When I did my medical examination y just got a copy of the analytics!!

Your overseas Panel Physician would have given you your DS3025 Vaccination Record and a copy of your XRay CD.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
47 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Your overseas Panel Physician would have given you your DS3025 Vaccination Record and a copy of your XRay CD.

He gave me the sealed XRay  CD for the POE agent and a copy of my lab results, nothing else. 

Ugh, I'm going to call them to see what's going on

38 minutes ago, ClickityClackity said:

He gave me the sealed XRay  CD for the POE agent and a copy of my lab results, nothing else. 

Ugh, I'm going to call them to see what's going on

The CD is your personal copy of your Xray. You need not give it to anyone, ever. You said its sealed though? Have you opened the envelope to see if your DS3025 is in there with the Xray CD?

Do you know what a DS3025 looks like so you even know what your look for?

Edited by K1visaHopeful

Timeline
34 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

The CD is your personal copy of your Xray. You need not give it to anyone, ever. You said its sealed though? Have you opened the envelope to see if your DS3025 is in there with the Xray CD?

Do you know what a DS3025 looks like so you even know what your look for?

I called the medical center and they have emailed me a copy of the vaccination record, that I have.

I have NOT opened the envelope that the embassy has given me, and when I had the interview the lady at the embassy took the envelope in which the CD is and sealed and told me to surrender it at POE. 

21 minutes ago, ClickityClackity said:

I called the medical center and they have emailed me a copy of the vaccination record, that I have.

I have NOT opened the envelope that the embassy has given me, and when I had the interview the lady at the embassy took the envelope in which the CD is and sealed and told me to surrender it at POE. 

To clear up...your panel Physician gave you two envelopes?

1 to hand carry to your embassy containing your medical exam and one containing your CD etc? Or does your Panel Physician submit the actual medical exam results directly to your embassy and give you your personal envelope (which does not have to be submitted to anyone as its yours to do what you like with including opening it). I am NOT talking about the Visa packet. I'm talking about your personal copy of your CD and DS3025 that your PP gave you.

Both medical exam envelopes were/are both sealed and both said not to open them on it and the panel Physician told you not to open the envelope supposedly containing your personal copy of the CD and DS3025?

Is that correct?

Edited by K1visaHopeful

15 minutes ago, ClickityClackity said:

Or are you talking about your Visa packet that contains your medical packet that you are assuming contains your CD as the one you say you cannot open?

Timeline
1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Or are you talking about your Visa packet that contains your medical packet that you are assuming contains your CD as the one you say you cannot open?

Okay, let's clarify. 

I got a sealed envelope with my medical exam to be given to the embassy employee (which I did) and I did not got back.

I also got another envelope with the X-Ray CD (in Madrid the X-Ray has to be done at a different medical facility) which the embassy employee sealed and gave back to me and told me to surrender it at POE

I also got a copy of my blood and urine test results

A couple days later I got the embassy packet (which I assume contains my medical examination results) and my passport

I did NOT receive a copy of form DS-3025 or another copy of my X-Ray

I hope this clarified things a bit

16 minutes ago, ClickityClackity said:

Okay, let's clarify. 

I got a sealed envelope with my medical exam to be given to the embassy employee (which I did) and I did not got back. Perfect! You weren't supposed to get anything back in terms of medical documents at the interview as the medical envelope gets sealed inside the Visa envelope.

I also got another envelope with the X-Ray CD (in Madrid the X-Ray has to be done at a different medical facility) correct, in many countries the Xray will be done at a different office, the RESULTS are sent from the Radiologist to your Panel Physician and your PP will give you your CD as they dont need the CD, they only need the XRay results for TB which the embassy employee sealed and gave back to me and told me to surrender it at POE.

That would not make sense to surrender your CD at your POE as all of the medical exam results that the embassy needs is collected at your embassy interview in the form of the single sealed medical envelope that you brought them and then sealed in your Visa packet. Any medical results not sealed in your visa packet are not valid.

The CD is your personal copy. It doesn't need to be surrendered at your POE. Your actual medical results stating you do not have TB are sealed inside the medical exam results and now sealed inside the Visa envelope. 

I also got a copy of my blood and urine test results. 

A couple days later I got the embassy packet (which I assume contains my medical examination results) and my passport.

I did NOT receive a copy of form DS-3025 or another copy of my X-Ray

Your Panel Physician is obligated to give you a copy of your DS3025. They would not give you another copy of your XRay CD as you already have a personal copy that you are assuming you cant open and which more than likely contains your DS3025 as well. The only thing you cant open is your Visa packet as everything including the official medical exam is enclosed in there.

I hope this clarified things a bit

Yes thank you. Using pronouns in these forums isnt helpful.

Edited by K1visaHopeful

Timeline
6 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Yes thank you. Using pronouns in these forums isnt helpful.

Well, I am not opening the CD envelope (Which doesn't contain the DS-3025 since it's from the second facility) mostly because it says "DO NOT OPEN" in big red letters. 

I called the clinic and they provided me with a copy of the DS-3025, so all is good now! I will update what happens with the envelope with the X-Ray once I get to the States

Thank you! 

IMG_7122 (NXPowerLite Copy).jpg

42 minutes ago, ClickityClackity said:

Well, I am not opening the CD envelope (Which doesn't contain the DS-3025 since it's from the second facility) mostly because it says "DO NOT OPEN" in big red letters. 

I called the clinic and they provided me with a copy of the DS-3025, so all is good now! I will update what happens with the envelope with the X-Ray once I get to the States

Thank you! 

IMG_7122 (NXPowerLite Copy).jpg

I truly don't understand why that wasnt submitted to your PP to be inserted into your medical exam packet and handed off to your embassy at the interview so it could be inserted into your Visa packet. 

If the PP failed to give you your personal DS3025 then you will need to obtain that for AOS. PPs know you need that for AOS. You can also ask for your personal copy of the Xray CD if you like as that should have been included as your personal documents to keep.

Thank you for clarifying.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, K1visaHopeful said:

I truly don't understand why that wasnt submitted to your PP to be inserted into your medical exam packet and handed off to your embassy at the interview so it could be inserted into your Visa packet. 

If the PP failed to give you your personal DS3025 then you will need to obtain that for AOS. PPs know you need that for AOS. You can also ask for your personal copy of the Xray CD if you like as that should have been included as your personal documents to keep.

Thank you for clarifying.

I honestly don't know. I did what I was told and how I was told. Thank you so much for your answers, and rest assured I got a copy of the DS-3025 via email (the lady that sent it was surprised I wasn't given it) 

And honestly, I've been getting chest x-rays for a while (i've had a couple surgeries done) and I have another one coming up, so I have plenty of chest x-rays to choose from :D

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 8/23/2019 at 5:05 AM, ClickityClackity said:

Where does one get form DS-3025?

When I did my medical examination y just got a copy of the analytics!!

DS 3025 is the form that shows your vaccinations and handed to you by the physician in your country. 

Edited by CrisBR

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.