Lemon23

Global Entry Application 2019

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline

After my spouse got her US passport earlier this year & updated GE, I have no idea whether or not they deleted the GC from the system, but she's had no trouble using GE as a citizen.

9 hours ago, AK_2014 said:

After my spouse got her US passport earlier this year & updated GE, I have no idea whether or not they deleted the GC from the system, but she's had no trouble using GE as a citizen.

She should be able to check online at Global Entry web site....

For mine, I still see the GC under the “Update Documents” section.

I am still going to go back to fix it.. it is annoying but i live close to airport so not a big deal. 

Edited by RalphT

• 3 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
On 10/31/2019 at 12:31 AM, nyj215 said:

hi, you will have to go to a Global Entry enrollment center to have them delete your GC and add your US passport as the primary ID document. 

GE offices do this change on a walk in basis, no appointment needed, except apparently for the NY Bowling Green one. I did mine at JFK airport. 

Although other changes to your profile can be made on the trusted traveler website, GC to US Passport is considered a significant change that only a GE center can do in person. 

I hope this is helpful. 

So my N400 went faster than what was estimated and I am now a US citizen.

Did you have to fill out any application before going to the GE enrollment center to have them add your passport? 

K1 Visa:

11-07-2012: I-129F sent

05-31-2013: Packet 3 received

10-23-2013: Packet 3 sent

11-19-2013: Interview

04-07-2014: POE Boston

05-07-2014: Got married after 12 years of LDR! :dancing:

AOS:

10-10-2014: Filed (together with combo EAD/AP)

10-27-2014: NOA received

12-10-2014: Request for Initial Evidence (RFI) received

11-12-2014: Biometrics Appt

02-03-2015: RFI received by USCIS

02-25-2015: Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case letter received

(completely forgot): GC received. Resident since 07/04/2015.

4 minutes ago, AliaAlia said:

Did you have to fill out any application before going to the GE enrollment center to have them add your passport? 

congrats.  no, there is nothing you can fill out.  you just have to find an officer and tell him what you want done.

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, AliaAlia said:

You have to create an account first and then apply online. You have to be conditionally approved first before you can schedule for an interview.

https://ttp.dhs.gov/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=google&utm_term=(not%20provided)&utm_content=undefined&utm_campaign=(not%20set)&gclid=undefined&dclid=undefined&GAID=false

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
1 hour ago, xyz12345 said:

You have to create an account first and then apply online. You have to be conditionally approved first before you can schedule for an interview.

https://ttp.dhs.gov/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=google&utm_term=(not provided)&utm_content=undefined&utm_campaign=(not set)&gclid=undefined&dclid=undefined&GAID=false

I already have been approved and received the card. it expires in a couple of years but its tied to my Green Card. I need them to remove my green card and add passport instead. 

K1 Visa:

11-07-2012: I-129F sent

05-31-2013: Packet 3 received

10-23-2013: Packet 3 sent

11-19-2013: Interview

04-07-2014: POE Boston

05-07-2014: Got married after 12 years of LDR! :dancing:

AOS:

10-10-2014: Filed (together with combo EAD/AP)

10-27-2014: NOA received

12-10-2014: Request for Initial Evidence (RFI) received

11-12-2014: Biometrics Appt

02-03-2015: RFI received by USCIS

02-25-2015: Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case letter received

(completely forgot): GC received. Resident since 07/04/2015.

Filed: Timeline
55 minutes ago, AliaAlia said:

I already have been approved and received the card. it expires in a couple of years but its tied to my Green Card. I need them to remove my green card and add passport instead. 

gotcha. sorry, i'm wrong. nyj215 is correct. congrats btw!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.