mrcp2017

texas service center

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

1 hour ago, mrcp2017 said:

anyone i-751 is with texas service center and waiting for biometrics after so many months

Count me. Still waiting for biometrics. It's been a month, so I won't fuss over it.

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Timona said:

Count me. Still waiting for biometrics. It's been a month, so I won't fuss over it.

October 2018 filers are also still waiting. 

That was the first month of files going straight to Texas service center. 

24 minutes ago, mrcp2017 said:

are you going to file for n-400 once you become eligible by the end of this year?should someone wait for i-751 approval or one should apply once you become eligible for n-400?

I haven’t decided yet. But you do not have to wait you can file as soon as you become eligible. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Georgia16 said:

October 2018 filers are also still waiting. 

That was the first month of files going straight to Texas service center. 

October 2018 for I-751 biometrics? I've got to exercise patience then

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Timeline
Just now, Timona said:

October 2018 for I-751 biometrics? I've got to exercise patience then

Yep! I’m December 2018 haha and not expecting it soon since they are so slow there. 

I sent my package in August 2018, and ti got sent to Texas, got an SRC case number. No progress, did receive a biometrics waiver letter in May, but I wouldn't guarantee they won't ask me at some point.

Timeline
1 hour ago, pk4690 said:

I sent my package in August 2018, and ti got sent to Texas, got an SRC case number. No progress, did receive a biometrics waiver letter in May, but I wouldn't guarantee they won't ask me at some point.

You are the first I have seen before October! Yeah seems like most people that got the waiver get called in anyway but hope you get approved soon!! 

Timeline
6 hours ago, pk4690 said:

Yes. I did see the SRC number on my 18 month extension letter

i filed in november 2018 and i sent service request for not getting my 18 months extension letter and then they sent me my 18 months extension letter in February 2019 since then no news at all regarding my biometrics.i sent service request regarding not getting or heard about my biometrics on august 15th 2019.i would become eligible for n-400 by end of November 2019 so i was wondering would it speed up my whole process or slow it down but i heard mixed reviews most of them say go ahead and apply but no one can give definite time frame for completion of cases it varies alot i guess best thing is to be patient

Timeline
37 minutes ago, mrcp2017 said:

i filed in november 2018 and i sent service request for not getting my 18 months extension letter and then they sent me my 18 months extension letter in February 2019 since then no news at all regarding my biometrics.i sent service request regarding not getting or heard about my biometrics on august 15th 2019.i would become eligible for n-400 by end of November 2019 so i was wondering would it speed up my whole process or slow it down but i heard mixed reviews most of them say go ahead and apply but no one can give definite time frame for completion of cases it varies alot i guess best thing is to be patient

It all depends on the wait times at your local office. Some have 3 months wait and are fast and some have a year and a half wait so that’s why answers will be all over and no one can really give you a specific answer. 

I filed an e-request for not receiving Biometrics letter in may. In June, I got a mail saying that it is waived for me.

No update since then.

01/09/2019  Mailed ROC package via FEDEX to Lewisville,Texas

01/11/2019  Package delivered to USCIS office

01/16/2019  Received text message with service center as SRC

01/17/2019  Status on https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ as accepted. Check submitted electronically to my bank. Not cashed yet.

01/18/2019  Check cashed electronically. 

02/07/2019  Called USCIS regarding non delivery of receipt . They asked me to call back after 30 days have expired since delivery

02/11/2019  Called USCIS again regarding non delivery of receipt. Mentioned that license will expire along with greencard on 02/28.

The lady filed a request on my behalf so i could schedule infopass.

I separately also filed e-request(https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=ndn

by choosing I-751 and other option , before calling USCIS just in case.

02/13/2019 Got callback from USCIS that infopass cannot be scheduled,but they will mail

a duplicate notice.

11/08/2019 Biometrics got completed

03/24/2020 Case status got changed to card being produced

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.