2,946 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hahaha😂😂😂 you're hilarious! To dream is good👍...takes you away from harsh realities!😏 truthfully I hope no one goes crazy waiting..🙏😊

We have to keep encouraging each other tbh cause i am ..this close to insanity. I sent my EAD C31 renewal to Vermont and the mail was delivered today, so i am thinking that maybe they are just updating the file. Who knows 🤔

1 hour ago, nap_o said:

I was very negative the 2 years I waited  but God is great and only he knows the pain and stress we've all been through. It's very personal information but I only share it with hope other filers feel courage 🙏

You're right my dear! I still don't know how I got through the whole process from filing to approval! It wasn't easy..one day just attaches to the next..on repeat! Those were really dark times...I learnt how to smile again...😊😊😊🌹🌹🌻🌸🌸🌻🌻

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

1 minute ago, flyup123 said:

We have to keep encouraging each other tbh cause i am ..this close to insanity. I sent my EAD C31 renewal to Vermont and the mail was delivered today, so i am thinking that maybe they are just updating the file. Who knows 🤔

I really want to know about this c31 renewal..how did that happen? You mean you got c31 without vawa approval? If not then no interview since the c31 was issued? Please intimate me..really curious!😕

1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

I really want to know about this c31 renewal..how did that happen? You mean you got c31 without vawa approval? If not then no interview since the c31 was issued? Please intimate me..really curious!😕

I got Vawa approval in December 2018. On January 7, 2019 they sent me the EAD(C31) under VAWA. I submitted (my attorney  did) the I485  only after approval so in February, 2019. I got notice that my case was transferred to another office sometimes in March and now i am waiting on the interview notice. But since that is not coming yet, i needed to renew my EAD cause it expires in December. If the interview comes earlier and it's approved :D i won't need the EAD (C31) anymore- hopefully.

2 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

I got Vawa approval in December 2018. On January 7, 2019 they sent me the EAD(C31) under VAWA. I submitted (my attorney  did) the I485  only after approval so in February, 2019. I got notice that my case was transferred to another office sometimes in March and now i am waiting on the interview notice. But since that is not coming yet, i needed to renew my EAD cause it expires in December. If the interview comes earlier and it's approved :D i won't need the EAD (C31) anymore- hopefully.

Oh now it makes sense!😀👍 what's your field office again? I really do hope you get your IN really soon! Chances are that you may not need the EAD..but better to be safe though....did you get CL?

13 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You're right my dear! I still don't know how I got through the whole process from filing to approval! It wasn't easy..one day just attaches to the next..on repeat! Those were really dark times...I learnt how to smile again...😊😊😊🌹🌹🌻🌸🌸🌻🌻

That's it, the site is back on :) I guess it was a glitch after all :( :(  Sometimes i think maybe the monitor this site too... if so can we ask them kindly to speed up the process :D

Edited by flyup123

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh now it makes sense!😀👍 what's your field office again? I really do hope you get your IN really soon! Chances are that you may not need the EAD..but better to be safe though....did you get CL?

No, no CL. but my medicals are not expiring until January 2020, so i don't really expect the CL. I am from Chicago.

Edited by flyup123

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
38 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

Yes- me, and i think many others. I am secretly hoping/dreaming that they are reviewing it at the moment and that's why i can't see anything :) But than i slap myself on the face and say -no, it's just a glitch :D Let's hope none of us goes crazy here waiting. I checked about 4 hours ago and all was fine, but now it's blank.

I am experience the same “glitch” I ca not see anything now after my interview here in Chicago on 8/14.

FYI : CL 3/13/19

Medical 5/29/19

Interview Notice 7/19/19

Interview Date 8/14/19

Still waiting for an answer...

7 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

Chicago. What's the 60 day rule? 

Probably may not affect you..but here it is..👇👇👇

Effective November 1, 2018, the I-693 medical report will be valid for two years from the date of submission to USCIS (and not one year as it is currently). At the same time, USCIS are shortening the I-693 validity period to 60 days from the date the Civil Surgeon signs the I-693 medical exam (it used to be one year).

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

Chicago. What's the 60 day rule? 

60 days is from the time you Medical Doctor signs the Medical Report. On today’s date the MR is valid for 1 year but NOT the Dr’s signature according to the Dr I saw and signed my MR.

2 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

I am experience the same “glitch” I ca not see anything now after my interview here in Chicago on 8/14.

FYI : CL 3/13/19

Medical 5/29/19

Interview Notice 7/19/19

Interview Date 8/14/19

Still waiting for an answer...

I didn't follow your story from the beginning as i am fairly new here on the forum, but i truly believe that you soon will get the approval notice. I think the officer is just keeping you hanging.... just cause they can... Find something to busy yourself with in order to distract you. I know it's painfully exhausting. All in God's hands. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.