Kyle&Ana

Medical exams of POE missing at interview

9 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

i had my interview today everything went ok, the officer said to us that will recommend an approval for our case, but they never received the packet from the POE, Orlando... she says if they cannot locate it she will issued and RFE and i would have to complete new exams.

could to the clinic that made my medicals in the DR, but the redirect me to the embassy, because they cannot give me my medical records...

this is so frustrating i am adjusting from K1 visa and had my DS-3025 form, some ideas??? To get a copy do you thing the embassy would do it??

thank you for your answers! And prayers

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

You should have a copy of the DS-3025 that was given to you after the medical examination. Ideally, you sent a photocopy of that when filing for AOS.

The packet could still be at the point of entry. They just need to locate and retrieve it. That will delay the approval for a month or more. 

I suggest you calling USCIS customer service every two weeks, asking for a tier 2, to know if the file was retrieved and where it is located at the moment. 

33 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

You should have a copy of the DS-3025 that was given to you after the medical examination. Ideally, you sent a photocopy of that when filing for AOS.

The packet could still be at the point of entry. They just need to locate and retrieve it. That will delay the approval for a month or more. 

I suggest you calling USCIS customer service every two weeks, asking for a tier 2, to know if the file was retrieved and where it is located at the moment. 

Yes i have it i have a tons i sent one with my AOs packet so no RFE or courtesy letter, i mentioned that to the officer and she kept saying she need the form I-693 and then she mentioned that she is going to escalate the case to try to find it 

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

1 hour ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Yes i have it i have a tons i sent one with my AOs packet so no RFE or courtesy letter, i mentioned that to the officer and she kept saying she need the form I-693 and then she mentioned that she is going to escalate the case to try to find it 

The officers just make a request through their internal system to locate and retrieve the file. Believe it or not, it is pretty common. Most likely, it is NOT lost; it just didn't arrive on time. 

Good luck. 

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 8/5/2019 at 3:39 PM, Kyle&Ana said:

Hi , did you provide them with a new medical examination results and form i-693? Thank you

6 hours ago, Sifou.kate said:

Hi , did you provide them with a new medical examination results and form i-693? Thank you

after 3 days they updated because they found it, i opened cases with CBP, with USCIS and my embassy in my home country! thank God ...So i didnt have to redo my exams!

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

• 1 year later...
On 9/9/2019 at 8:11 AM, Kyle&Ana said:

after 3 days they updated because they found it, i opened cases with CBP, with USCIS and my embassy in my home country! thank God ...So i didnt have to redo my exams!

Hi! I am so pleased to read that yours showed up and you didn’t need to do your medical exams again. 

I am in the same position where they can’t find my medical. I had my GC interview yesterday & was told at the end they can’t approve me without it. Do you have any advice or tips on how to proceed from here? I’m so hoping that mine shows up soon. It’s already been delayed a lot because I had my original GC interview cancelled in April due to COVID. 

Reminder to self: patience is a virtue!! Lol. 

🙂

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Meg101 said:

Hi! I am so pleased to read that yours showed up and you didn’t need to do your medical exams again. 

I am in the same position where they can’t find my medical. I had my GC interview yesterday & was told at the end they can’t approve me without it. Do you have any advice or tips on how to proceed from here? I’m so hoping that mine shows up soon. It’s already been delayed a lot because I had my original GC interview cancelled in April due to COVID. 

Reminder to self: patience is a virtue!! Lol. 

🙂

All you can do is wait.

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.