10 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi. I was interviewed last july 12 and it was approved . Afternoon of july 12 my status in ceac change from ready to ISSUED. Then on the date updated from JULY 12 TO JULY 17 still ISSUED. What does it mean? When will I receive my visa . I also choose Pick up 2GO MOA. Im so worried. Please help

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, airam03 said:

Hi. I was interviewed last july 12 and it was approved . Afternoon of july 12 my status in ceac change from ready to ISSUED. Then on the date updated from JULY 12 TO JULY 17 still ISSUED. What does it mean? When will I receive my visa . I also choose Pick up 2GO MOA. Im so worried. Please help

As soon as 2go sends you SMS it will be ready next day

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, airam03 said:

Do you have any idea how more days? 😫😫😫

Have you tried tracking on 2go website using your passport or DS160 number?

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

Have you tried tracking on 2go website using your passport or DS160 number?

Yes. Its  not showing anything. Only in ceac. Says it ISSUED. im so worried

Timeline
1 minute ago, airam03 said:

Yes. Its  not showing anything. Only in ceac. Says it ISSUED. im so worried

Try sending an email to

passportstatus@usatraveldocs.com

Using your passport number in the subject line 

YMMV

Timeline
5 hours ago, payxibka said:

Try sending an email to

passportstatus@usatraveldocs.com

Using your passport number in the subject line 

I tried but it says no update 😫😫😫

Please be patient.  I know you and your gal are so excited. FWIW, if the USCIS did everything today what would the USCIS have to do tomorrow?  As just an observation, from everything you have stated so far.  You(r) will get the visa/passport.  The most difficult part of the process is "waiting..."  Best of luck!

Regards

• 11 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.