Ezero2k

I-751 July 2019 Filers

2,061 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rachel786 said:

Wow congratulations. I applied on June 6th 2019 at Houston, biometrics done in November Nd haven’t heard back anything till now. 

Also SRC? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Danieltx said:

Good morning everyone. My case got changed from “biometric” to “card was produced”. 
received package: july 31 2019

biometric sep 15 2019

card produced today 

Can you please tell me to which center your case got transferred before approval?

Timeline
Just now, Danieltx said:

Houston, TX

Thank you so much for telling me. I called them Nd they told me that my case transferred to national benefit center last month on 23rd but I didn’t get any notice saying about it. So it means your case moved from Dallas to Houston? I’m sorry if I’m asking many questions. I’m getting anxious. My receipt is SRC1990416....

1 minute ago, Rachel786 said:

Thank you so much for telling me. I called them Nd they told me that my case transferred to national benefit center last month on 23rd but I didn’t get any notice saying about it. So it means your case moved from Dallas to Houston? I’m sorry if I’m asking many questions. I’m getting anxious. My receipt is SRC1990416....

That’s what they told me too. What I did is go to uscis website -> tool-> my uscis. 
created an account and it will tell you. They told me my case got transferred to NBC, but they are wrong. My case got transferred to uscis local office

Timeline
Just now, Danieltx said:

That’s what they told me too. What I did is go to uscis website -> tool-> my uscis. 
created an account and it will tell you. They told me my case got transferred to NBC, but they are wrong. My case got transferred to uscis local office

I did that but over there it just says about fingerprints taken. Nothing else. Thank you so much for replying me.  So she said they transferred to nbc but might they sent it back due to heavy load of applications. 🙁

Just now, Rachel786 said:

I did that but over there it just says about fingerprints taken. Nothing else. Thank you so much for replying me.  So she said they transferred to nbc but might they sent it back due to heavy load of applications. 🙁

What I learned from calling to uscis is that they would give you different answers all the time 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, PolarPear said:

https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

this one. it will either say "case recieved" or transfered to new office

I went on this website Nd created account but when I entered my receipt number in case tracker, it says in valid receipt number. Though it absolutely correct number I entered.

What do you think guys? I'm not so sure

I think recent mass SRC approvals might be skewing the data...

Screenshot_20200517-183359.jpg

N-400 Timeline

March 16 2021 - Interview & same day Oath Ceremony, Ft. Myers FL - Officially a US citizen!

February 8 2021 - Interview Scheduled for March 16th

January 20 2021 - Received Biometric Reuse Letter

September 1 2020 - Filed Online

ROC Timeline

December 14 2020 - Green Card Received

December 12 2020 - Approval Notice Received

December 8 2020 - Approval Email, Case Status Updated

November 4 2019 - Completed Biometric at USCIS Tampa

October 26 2019 - Received Biometric Appointment Letter - Scheduled Nov 4th

July 25 2019 - Received 18 Month Extension Letter

July 23 2019 - Check cashed

July 22 2019 - Text notification, #YSC Potomac

July 17 2019 - Packet delivered

July 15 2019 - Packet mailed to Dallas

12 minutes ago, Sarasota said:

What do you think guys? I'm not so sure

I think recent mass SRC approvals might be skewing the data...

Screenshot_20200517-183359.jpg

Also received it today...my approximate is one month later...will see...but around 2 months ago it showed November 2020) so I hope it’s the accurate now...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.