2,900 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, CrimsonWarrior26 said:

My evil of a husband is threatening that he will go to my i485 interview marriaged based no matter. He will spew lies and talk about me. I already have prima facie and was going to the interview hoping the io will hold my case pending i 360. I’m afraid his words is going to affect my i360. My fault I didn’t pursue the case and restraining order extension! He played me that he’s changed. Glad I didn’t cancel i360 for this interview!!! I’m scared! 

Don’t be scared or afraid of him. There is nothing that he can do to interfere with your I360. He doesn’t have any power on your self-petition application.  He can go and say whatever he wants to the officer, they will not take in consideration anything she says about your character. The only thing he can do is to withdrawal the family petition and I485. If he does withdrew the I485, you always can fill out another one after Vawa approval. Always be mindful that you are not the first or the last one to go through something like this. I am sure many people here had a husband like yours and were successful with their application. Stay away from him  (block him)because he will end up messing your sanity. 

Just now, Goyo said:

Don’t be scared or afraid of him. There is nothing that he can do to interfere with your I360. He doesn’t have any power on your self-petition application.  He can go and say whatever he wants to the officer, they will not take in consideration anything she says about your character. The only thing he can do is to withdrawal the family petition and I485. If he does withdrew the I485, you always can fill out another one after Vawa approval. Always be mindful that you are not the first or the last one to go through something like this. I am sure many people here had a husband like yours and were successful with their application. Stay away from him  (block him)because he will end up messing your sanity. 

Thank you! I have high hopes that maybe people can change and I actually contemplated cancelling my vawa. Thank God I didn’t. Their true colors always show up. 

1 hour ago, Goyo said:

I thought we can re file the I-485 anytime after it’s withdrawn ... not necessarily have to wait till vawa approval ... it can be re filed the next day the petition is denied ...

isn’t that true ? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

@Stillwinning!!!😊 did you see this  2.5 months , make SR quick 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️💃💃 that's for EAD

Screenshot_20190731-005953_CaseTracker.jpg

Edited by Ziongirl

9 hours ago, Screecher said:

I thought we can re file the I-485 anytime after it’s withdrawn ... not necessarily have to wait till vawa approval ... it can be re filed the next day the petition is denied ...

isn’t that true ? 

Yes, it’s true, but some people wait so in case gets denied they are not place in removal proceedings. 

1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Sandra says this is no longer the case..whether you wait or not, you'll still be put in removal proceedings! There's a new sheriff in town LOL!😁

Meaning that if you didn’t file concurrently you will still get put in removal if your Vawa gets denied. Lord have mercy.

8 hours ago, Ziongirl said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 did you see this  2.5 months , make SR quick 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️💃💃 that's for EAD

Screenshot_20190731-005953_CaseTracker.jpg

@Ziongirl you are so right! Previously when I try to make a service request, it says my case is still within processing times but I just did it now successfully and got a SR number!😁 they said I will get a response from them! This is cool 👍 thanks hun💕

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

@Ziongirl you are so right! Previously when I try to make a service request, it says my case is still within processing times but I just did it now successfully and got a SR number!😁 they said I will get a response from them! This is cool 👍 thanks hun💕

It's called being a sisters keeper as we pray we enlighten ourselves too on what's on the ground 💃💃 cheers

41 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Wait for an approval of EAD, in Jesus Name

8 minutes ago, SssMay said:

Good morning folks, I have a question. I received c31 EAD card on July 18th, I just wondering that how long I can receive the approval letter or notification? Hope you guys have a wonderful day! Thanks!

While no one can tell you exactly when..its usually around 3-4weeks after you receive your EAD..as your status online has to update to approved..before they send it! Best believe you'll be getting it this August!

9 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

It's called being a sisters keeper as we pray we enlighten ourselves too on what's on the ground 💃💃 cheers

Wait for an approval of EAD, in Jesus Name

Amen thanks sis!💕💕😁

15 hours ago, HolaBola31 said:

I applied in the regular way but somehow my sons case which was sent with mine in the same envelope was processed in a different way I guess because it has another letters in the beginning. Instead of MSC it has IOE. And someone told here that it’s probably because they start processing them in a different way.

Actually I’m not sure joe if it was processed online if I didn’t send it online.

I mixed up something than.

But. Still confused how could it happened that his case get another receipt number. And why. 

Buy it doesn’t matter. 

Just wanted to show it here for people who who will have the same IOE letters and tell that case will be processed so fast. 

Yes actually IOE are case you can filled online, IOE stand for E-fillings, there are only certain forms you can file online, and I-765 are not one of them, this was made internally by USCIS. And for some reason those form file online are moving very fast my Ex-husband file i-90 renewal and it was received in 60 days. 

image.png.0a414fe5e3d425fad4c47d5e09c31099.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.