Bvicky

IR1 visa refused and need to provide some documentation

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone 

my IR1 visa refused and interview consular Gave me a letter to provide some documents like proof of marriage invitations letter guest list them number also evidence that you have been legally married which might include registration with a religious officiant or court or photo ceremony reception // print wedding invitations a list of guest you invited there relationship to you and there addresses and phone number // a list of all weddings vendor and there contact information please also include if applicable a wedding outfit receipt or ring // photo demonstrating an ongoing relationship between you and your petitioner from both before and after marry // evidence of ongoing communication between you and the petitioners from both before and your wedding please isle and lettter email phone video logo text chat transcript // evidence of shard money and transfer // evidence of all time you and wife have travel to see one another photo,ticket ,boarding pass ets // a list of all home and work last 6 years 

notarized statement from petitions and beneficiary describing and deataling how meet and marry 

now my problem is that we married in 2011 and outside of country and now this all bills or other documents very hard to get 

my marriage was simple and no invitations and orther documents 

so in this situation what to do and how long they will take time for my visa ?

I need to give again interviews? 

Anyone can help me in this case to get visa

reply me as soon as possible I will get visa or it’s long process

I have some documents I showed consular but she gave me that latter 

please reply fast 

Edited by Bvicky
Need to say more

If you've been married for years, surely you have photos, chat logs, booking ticket receipts for flights or hotels, and other proof of an 8 year relationship.  If you were married, you had a ceremony, perhaps with some photos or some kind of evidence of this, right?  You need to find any piece of evidence that can prove your relationship is bona fide.  Submit any and all you can find to boost your case, but photos together and affidavits from family or friends who met your spouse will be helpful in your case.  8 years is a lot of time to have nothing, you need to try to show those years your relationship shared something together.

DCF CR1 filing in Guangzhou, China:

Married - 2018-09-25

I-30 submitted at Guangzhou office - 2019-06-17
I-130 approved - 2019-06-18
DS-260 Confirmation Handed to CITIC to be Delivered - 2019-11-12-2019

DS-260 Approved, received email to schedule appointment - 2019-11-20-2019

Visa Interview in Guangzhou (Approved!) 😁 2019-12-16-2019

Immigration Visa Issued 2019-12-17-2019

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, givionte said:

If you've been married for years, surely you have photos, chat logs, booking ticket receipts for flights or hotels, and other proof of an 8 year relationship.  If you were married, you had a ceremony, perhaps with some photos or some kind of evidence of this, right?  You need to find any piece of evidence that can prove your relationship is bona fide.  Submit any and all you can find to boost your case, but photos together and affidavits from family or friends who met your spouse will be helpful in your case.  8 years is a lot of time to have nothing, you need to try to show those years your relationship shared something together.

I agree with @givionte

Print out calls and chat records from Whatsapp/Facebook or whatever app you use for daily communication. Send them photos you took over the years. Money transfer receipts/passport stamps/affidavit from third parties who have meet you both and know about your relationship literally anything or everything that you have to prove that you have a bonafide marriage. 

4 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

I agree with @givionte

Print out calls and chat records from Whatsapp/Facebook or whatever app you use for daily communication. Send them photos you took over the years. Money transfer receipts/passport stamps/affidavit from third parties who have meet you both and know about your relationship literally anything or everything that you have to prove that you have a bonafide marriage. 

But call and old msg don’t they asking before marriage and after marriage mostly using WhatsApp for talk and that much old msg did not save also asking ring and marriage party receipt it’s was to old where can find now 

this how long take time if will send them in a week for next /visa process 

16 minutes ago, givionte said:

All of those things to much old data and did not save but have current msg call marriage pic party pic etc but don’t have ring / party or wedding dress receipt it’s was in 2011 and that time did not notince that need to savs 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Bvicky said:

But call and old msg don’t they asking before marriage and after marriage mostly using WhatsApp for talk and that much old msg did not save also asking ring and marriage party receipt it’s was to old where can find now 

this how long take time if will send them in a week for next /visa process 

Give them whatever records you have. You have emails from records right ? Search and send them screenshots of that if you have it. You said you married in a different country, so you can also include passport stamps. Boarding passes are good too but if you don't have them then atleast send them etickets that you may have in your email.

14 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Give them whatever records you have. You have emails from records right ? Search and send them screenshots of that if you have it. You said you married in a different country, so you can also include passport stamps. Boarding passes are good too but if you don't have them then atleast send them etickets that you may have in your email.

And how long this process after summit documents?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bvicky said:

And how long this process after summit documents?

AP is a blackhole. Nobody can tell you how long it can take them to review documents and approve or deny you. If the documents are okay some cases are approved in a week, some can take months or even years. Which consulate were you interviewed in?

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

You should be able to, with some work, get old credit card or bank records that should show something related to travel or wedding expenses, perhaps?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

12 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

AP is a blackhole. Nobody can tell you how long it can take them to review documents and approve or deny you. If the documents are okay some cases are approved in a week, some can take months or even years. Which consulate were you interviewed in?

Mumbai India 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 3:12 PM, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

I agree with @givionte

Notarized statement from petitioner and beneficiary describing and detailing how you meet each other and why you decide to get married 

i am india now and our marriage was in Holland and this notaries can make from India or I need to go back in holland for that also 2nd this if any sample will provide its will really helpful for me 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bvicky said:

Notarized statement from petitioner and beneficiary describing and detailing how you meet each other and why you decide to get married 

i am india now and our marriage was in Holland and this notaries can make from India or I need to go back in holland for that also 2nd this if any sample will provide its will really helpful for me 

Where are you and your spouse reverently living? I assume you are in India and she's in the US. You can get yours notarized in India and she can get hers notarized in the US. Write down how and when you met, how your feel about each other briefly in the statements. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.