Jump to content
Bvicky

IR1 visa refused and need to provide some documentation

10 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone 

my IR1 visa refused and interview consular Gave me a letter to provide some documents like proof of marriage invitations letter guest list them number also evidence that you have been legally married which might include registration with a religious officiant or court or photo ceremony reception // print wedding invitations a list of guest you invited there relationship to you and there addresses and phone number // a list of all weddings vendor and there contact information please also include if applicable a wedding outfit receipt or ring // photo demonstrating an ongoing relationship between you and your petitioner from both before and after marry // evidence of ongoing communication between you and the petitioners from both before and your wedding please isle and lettter email phone video logo text chat transcript // evidence of shard money and transfer // evidence of all time you and wife have travel to see one another photo,ticket ,boarding pass ets // a list of all home and work last 6 years 

notarized statement from petitions and beneficiary describing and deataling how meet and marry 

now my problem is that we married in 2011 and outside of country and now this all bills or other documents very hard to get 

my marriage was simple and no invitations and orther documents 

so in this situation what to do and how long they will take time for my visa ?

I need to give again interviews? 

Anyone can help me in this case to get visa

reply me as soon as possible I will get visa or it’s long process

I have some documents I showed consular but she gave me that latter 

please reply fast 

 

 

Edited by Bvicky
Need to say more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you've been married for years, surely you have photos, chat logs, booking ticket receipts for flights or hotels, and other proof of an 8 year relationship.  If you were married, you had a ceremony, perhaps with some photos or some kind of evidence of this, right?  You need to find any piece of evidence that can prove your relationship is bona fide.  Submit any and all you can find to boost your case, but photos together and affidavits from family or friends who met your spouse will be helpful in your case.  8 years is a lot of time to have nothing, you need to try to show those years your relationship shared something together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, givionte said:

If you've been married for years, surely you have photos, chat logs, booking ticket receipts for flights or hotels, and other proof of an 8 year relationship.  If you were married, you had a ceremony, perhaps with some photos or some kind of evidence of this, right?  You need to find any piece of evidence that can prove your relationship is bona fide.  Submit any and all you can find to boost your case, but photos together and affidavits from family or friends who met your spouse will be helpful in your case.  8 years is a lot of time to have nothing, you need to try to show those years your relationship shared something together.

I agree with @givionte

Print out calls and chat records from Whatsapp/Facebook or whatever app you use for daily communication. Send them photos you took over the years. Money transfer receipts/passport stamps/affidavit from third parties who have meet you both and know about your relationship literally anything or everything that you have to prove that you have a bonafide marriage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

I agree with @givionte

Print out calls and chat records from Whatsapp/Facebook or whatever app you use for daily communication. Send them photos you took over the years. Money transfer receipts/passport stamps/affidavit from third parties who have meet you both and know about your relationship literally anything or everything that you have to prove that you have a bonafide marriage. 

But call and old msg don’t they asking before marriage and after marriage mostly using WhatsApp for talk and that much old msg did not save also asking ring and marriage party receipt it’s was to old where can find now 

this how long take time if will send them in a week for next /visa process 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, givionte said:

If you've been married for years, surely you have photos, chat logs, booking ticket receipts for flights or hotels, and other proof of an 8 year relationship.  If you were married, you had a ceremony, perhaps with some photos or some kind of evidence of this, right?  You need to find any piece of evidence that can prove your relationship is bona fide.  Submit any and all you can find to boost your case, but photos together and affidavits from family or friends who met your spouse will be helpful in your case.  8 years is a lot of time to have nothing, you need to try to show those years your relationship shared something together.

All of those things to much old data and did not save but have current msg call marriage pic party pic etc but don’t have ring / party or wedding dress receipt it’s was in 2011 and that time did not notince that need to savs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Bvicky said:

But call and old msg don’t they asking before marriage and after marriage mostly using WhatsApp for talk and that much old msg did not save also asking ring and marriage party receipt it’s was to old where can find now 

this how long take time if will send them in a week for next /visa process 

Give them whatever records you have. You have emails from records right ? Search and send them screenshots of that if you have it. You said you married in a different country, so you can also include passport stamps. Boarding passes are good too but if you don't have them then atleast send them etickets that you may have in your email.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Give them whatever records you have. You have emails from records right ? Search and send them screenshots of that if you have it. You said you married in a different country, so you can also include passport stamps. Boarding passes are good too but if you don't have them then atleast send them etickets that you may have in your email.

And how long this process after summit documents?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bvicky said:

And how long this process after summit documents?

AP is a blackhole. Nobody can tell you how long it can take them to review documents and approve or deny you. If the documents are okay some cases are approved in a week, some can take months or even years. Which consulate were you interviewed in?

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should be able to, with some work, get old credit card or bank records that should show something related to travel or wedding expenses, perhaps?

 

 


3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

AP is a blackhole. Nobody can tell you how long it can take them to review documents and approve or deny you. If the documents are okay some cases are approved in a week, some can take months or even years. Which consulate were you interviewed in?

Mumbai India 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...