Jump to content

20 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi, my daughter's visa was issued on the 23rd of June for IR2 after 14 days of AP. How long does it take to hear from 2go? They updated her case 29th of June. I tried calling the embassy and no one seems to give me an accurate answer. I have it set up to be picked up in our local 2go in Sta.Cruz,Laguna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, aoiabanto said:

Hi, my daughter's visa was issued on the 23rd of June for IR2 after 14 days of AP. How long does it take to hear from 2go? They updated her case 29th of June. I tried calling the embassy and no one seems to give me an accurate answer. I have it set up to be picked up in our local 2go in Sta.Cruz,Laguna.

Do you have the tracking number for 2go because if it was issued on the 23rd for a pick up in Laguna then it should be there by now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, aoiabanto said:

Hi, my daughter's visa was issued on the 23rd of June for IR2 after 14 days of AP. How long does it take to hear from 2go? They updated her case 29th of June. I tried calling the embassy and no one seems to give me an accurate answer. I have it set up to be picked up in our local 2go in Sta.Cruz,Laguna.

I am sure you meant 23 May for ISSUED status, it usually takes 2 days after ISSUED status before the visa package is ready for pickup by 2GO.  Weekends and holidays don't count, and Monday the 27th was a U.S. holiday, odds are 2GO did not get the visa package until end of day yesterday or today.

 

Here is some tracking info.

 

 

 

DELIVERY & TRACKING OF YOUR VISA


DO MAKE SURE YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS IS CORRECT 
You have only 24 hrs after your interview to update this information!

To update your delivery preference follow this link: 
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp
 
 
Tracking & Visa Delivery Preference
 

To track your visa status on the CEAC use the link below:
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==
 
To track your visa status on USTRAVELDOCS this link is an option:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

Here is a list for 2GO locations:
http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/tools/outlets.asp
 
Tracking your visa through 2GO:
http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/tools/tracking.asp  


One Additional Way Of Checking your Passport/Visa Status

You can verify the status by sending your passport number as the SUBJECT and email to
passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy  : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Do you have the tracking number for 2go because if it was issued on the 23rd for a pick up in Laguna then it should be there by now. 

Got a weekend in the mix, plus Monday was a holiday, probably wasn't released to 2GO until the end of day the 28th or 29th ..  ;)  


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy  : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Do you have the tracking number for 2go because if it was issued on the 23rd for a pick up in Laguna then it should be there by now. 

Nope. Tried UID/Case no/Passport # everything's invalid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hank_ said:

I am sure you meant 23 May for ISSUED status, it usually takes 2 days after ISSUED status before the visa package is ready for pickup by 2GO.  Weekends and holidays don't count, and Monday the 27th was a U.S. holiday, odds are 2GO did not get the visa package until end of day yesterday or today.

 

Here is some tracking info.

 

 

 

DELIVERY & TRACKING OF YOUR VISA


DO MAKE SURE YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS IS CORRECT 
You have only 24 hrs after your interview to update this information!

To update your delivery preference follow this link: 
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-documentdelivery.asp
 
 
Tracking & Visa Delivery Preference
 

To track your visa status on the CEAC use the link below:
https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==
 
To track your visa status on USTRAVELDOCS this link is an option:
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

Here is a list for 2GO locations:
http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/tools/outlets.asp
 
Tracking your visa through 2GO:
http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/tools/tracking.asp  


One Additional Way Of Checking your Passport/Visa Status

You can verify the status by sending your passport number as the SUBJECT and email to
passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com

YES! God! I don't know why I typed in June 😣 But yeah, I meant MAY. I tried calling 2go yesterday so as the UStraveldocs to track the passport but really was not much any help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aoiabanto said:

YES! God! I don't know why I typed in June 😣 But yeah, I meant MAY. I tried calling 2go yesterday so as the UStraveldocs to track the passport but really was not much any help. 

Just a little patience .. very soon 2GO will be contacting you.   


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy  : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, payxibka said:

Ours NEVER appeared on 2go tracking 

How long did it take to arrive? 😊

4 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Just a little patience .. very soon 2GO will be contacting you.   

Fingers crossed! Trying to get my daughter here before Father's day 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, aoiabanto said:

How long did it take to arrive? 😊

Fingers crossed! Trying to get my daughter here before Father's day 😊

 

Daughter is under 12 y.o. ?     You will need to register her at CFO- PDOS and get the sticker once you have the visa in hand, no appt needed just show up with visa and package

 

http://cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html 

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy  : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

 

Daughter is under 12 y.o. ?     You will need to register her at CFO- PDOS and get the sticker once you have the visa in hand, no appt needed just show up with visa and package

 

http://cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html 

She's only 5 😊 Turning 6 on the 26th of June. The CFO-PDOS told them they could just show up personally to register and that's it. No appt needed. Thank you for info 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aoiabanto said:

She's only 5 😊 Turning 6 on the 26th of June. The CFO-PDOS told them they could just show up personally to register and that's it. No appt needed. Thank you for info 😊

 

:thumbs:  


Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

 

      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy  : Click Here

 

Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2019 at 12:22 PM, payxibka said:

Ours NEVER appeared on 2go tracking 

Ours didn't show up on their tracking until after she picked up her visa at MOA)))


Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...