9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys. 

Im having a absolute nightmare with the ds160.  I’ve finially got the photos to work when it comes to cropping and it fitting the right size.  It uploads on the first page, says the photo is acceptable then I click to use the photo and it goes to the next page where it uploads and it just doesn’t work. It just says losing photo with a X above that.  I’ve used internet explorer, Chrome and Firefox and still having the same problem 😩 is there a easy fix for this? 

Timeline
12 hours ago, saladboye said:

disable adblockers

Fab thank you I’ll try this now

11 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Use a photo you know wont meet the requirements and it'll ask you if you want to provide a picture at the interview instead

If disabling ad blockers doesn’t work then I shall do this.  Thank you! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 hours ago, Ashweehehe said:

Hey guys. 

Im having a absolute nightmare with the ds160.  I’ve finially got the photos to work when it comes to cropping and it fitting the right size.  It uploads on the first page, says the photo is acceptable then I click to use the photo and it goes to the next page where it uploads and it just doesn’t work. It just says losing photo with a X above that.  I’ve used internet explorer, Chrome and Firefox and still having the same problem 😩 is there a easy fix for this? 

Hi there! If you can go back to the photo center where they took a photo for your 2x2, please ask them to send you the soft copy of your 2x2 via email. There, it will be easy for you to upload all documents needed with your 2x2 visa photo. 

12 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Use a photo you know wont meet the requirements and it'll ask you if you want to provide a picture at the interview instead

This is what I've done for all 5 of my DS160s and the embassy have been absolutely fine with it every year so (for London specifically!!) it's totally acceptable to do this and just take it with you to the embassy 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi! I am filling DS-160 right now, and I don't know how to answer the below question. I am the beneficiary of the K1 application. But I am not sure if K1 is directly an immigration petition

Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services? 

Also, I will pay my plane ticket, but my fiance is my petitioner. Should I say U.S. petitioner?

Is there a guide for filling this form for K1 beneficiaries???

Timeline
15 minutes ago, BiAdam said:

Hi! I am filling DS-160 right now, and I don't know how to answer the below question. I am the beneficiary of the K1 application. But I am not sure if K1 is directly an immigration petition

Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services? 

Also, I will pay my plane ticket, but my fiance is my petitioner. Should I say U.S. petitioner?

Is there a guide for filling this form for K1 beneficiaries???

I-129F isn't an immigration petition - so the answer to that is no.

If you're paying, say you're paying - if that isn't a possibility, say the U.S. Petitioner and let the CO know when you interview if they ask.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 5/16/2019 at 4:09 PM, brandonflude1 said:

I-129F isn't an immigration petition - so the answer to that is no.

If you're paying, say you're paying - if that isn't a possibility, say the U.S. Petitioner and let the CO know when you interview if they ask.

cool! thanks a lot!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.