abdo1

review submitted docs on ceac to US embassy

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi guys all i had my interview on march 28 US embassy for IR1 , i brought new version of birth certificate and criminal records to my interview, but CO asked me for old version that was uploaded to NVC Stage, so i was given yellow paper to upload the new version documents to CEAC and send the original with my passport via ARAMEX which i already did same day after my interview, ARAMEX confirmed the delivery of the documents after that case was stuck on "READY" status for 30 days after the interview and then changed to AP a week ago, so how long it takes to review documents ? i loged in CEAC it still says submitted not yet ACCEPTED, the yellow paper does not mention 221 g or nothing, except to upload missing docs..

Edited by abdo1

10 minutes ago, abdo1 said:

hi guys all i had my interview on march 28 US embassy for IR1 , i brought new version of birth certificate and criminal records to my interview, but CO asked me for old version that was uploaded to NVC Stage, so i was given yellow paper to upload the new version documents to CEAC and send the original with my passport via ARAMEX which i already did same day after my interview, ARAMEX confirmed the delivery of the documents after that case was stuck on "READY" status for 30 days after the interview and then changed to AP a week ago, so how long it takes to review documents ? i loged in CEAC it still says submitted not yet ACCEPTED, the yellow paper does not mention 221 g or nothing, except to upload missing docs..

NVC takes up to 3 weeks for review.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, nguoivietnam2019 said:

As it is under AP processing, it will take as long as it will take (days, weeks, months).  They may not change the new uploaded docs' status at all.

but i was required to upload the documents, so you mean it will stay submitted ?

Timeline
1 minute ago, nguoivietnam2019 said:

As long as you submitted it, then there is not much left to do.  It is on their system, it is just a matter of when they decide to read it.

thank you....

Timeline
47 minutes ago, abdo1 said:

thank you....

Count your blessings :) You dodged the Dreaded Ds-5535.

IMO just a matter of few more weeks, if not days, and you will receive your Visa.

Bon Courage.

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Count your blessings :) You dodged the Dreaded Ds-5535.

IMO just a matter of few more weeks, if not days, and you will receive your Visa.

Bon Courage.

thank you very much for your reply really appreciate it , did you get DS-5535 ??

Timeline
14 minutes ago, abdo1 said:

thank you very much for your reply really appreciate it , did you get DS-5535 ??

Unfortunately, Yes :( My wife and I are stuck. 

We are suffering Financial and Emotional Hardships due to this Unnecessary and Unjustified Form;

Well, let me clarify, Unjust for her, a young innoscent young lady, with nothing more or less than Fashion,

foodie videos or photos of us together on her Fb page. She s never been outside of Morocco nor had the smallest of brushes with the law. She is a fashion designer and make up artist. Very far from fanaticism nor any none sense. 

Unjust because young men who spent years in Turkey and Europe illegally, flew right thru the system. While my wife, a 73 year old gray grandmother and a 14 year old boy must wait for over one year in AP due to Form Ds-5535. Where is the justice?

Totally for Extreme Vetting and National Security, but it must be fair and just.

The wait is inhumane and torturous. We would not wish this on the worst of enemies. 

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Unfortunately, Yes :( My wife and I are stuck. 

We are suffering Financial and Emotional Hardships due to this Unnecessary and Unjustified Form;

Totally for Extreme Vetting and National Security, but the wait is inhumane and torture.

sorry to hear about that how long have you been in this ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, nguoivietnam2019 said:

NVC takes up to 3 weeks for review.

not a NVC issue

he is dealing with casablanca embassy in Morocco

to OP it can be anywhere from a week to several months

this is an easy one so,  probably not months and months

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Timeline
1 minute ago, BA/M said:

I have the same situation as ur’s n im waiting for 3 months plus a week and im getting tired of that 😒

were you required to upload documents too ? did they keep your passport ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.