8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ok, read a few threads on this going back to 2013.  My fiance has been in the USA for 5 weeks, we are married, have a SSN for her and May 14th have my AOS appt.  Ever since she's been here I have checked for her I-94 to download and it says "No Record Found."  Sent an email to CBP in Seattle (Port of Entry), no help, the said they deal only with Washington residents.  USCIS will not see me without an appt...just left there office an hours ago.  I am afraid with no I-94 that my AOS appointment will be a waste of time.  I am able to see on the other tab "Travel History" that her passport was logged in at Seattle on March 26, but it will not show a I-94.  I used various spellings of her name and put them in reverse order with not success.  Trying to call USCIS is the biggest waste of time and I cannot find any options on the keypad to get me to a human being.

Anyone got any suggestions before my appointment next week??

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, alaskanicelander said:

Ok, read a few threads on this going back to 2013.  My fiance has been in the USA for 5 weeks, we are married, have a SSN for her and May 14th have my AOS appt.  Ever since she's been here I have checked for her I-94 to download and it says "No Record Found."  Sent an email to CBP in Seattle (Port of Entry), no help, the said they deal only with Washington residents.  USCIS will not see me without an appt...just left there office an hours ago.  I am afraid with no I-94 that my AOS appointment will be a waste of time.  I am able to see on the other tab "Travel History" that her passport was logged in at Seattle on March 26, but it will not show a I-94.  I used various spellings of her name and put them in reverse order with not success.  Trying to call USCIS is the biggest waste of time and I cannot find any options on the keypad to get me to a human being.

Thanks!

CBP manage corrections etc on the I 94. Try locating your nearest 

deferred Inspection site and pay them a visit. Take your passport K1 paperwork etc 

https://www.cbp.gov/contact/ports/deferred-inspection-sites

40 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

deferred Inspection site and pay them a visit. Take your passport K1 paperwork etc 

Agreed.  CBP spelled my wife's name wrong upon entry into the US and I had to get it corrected.  I think I had to send them copies of her passport, US VISA with entry into US stamp, and plane ticket.  They fixed it in a day or two.  I called the phone number and they told me what documents to send and what to do.  CBP was very helpful.

Adjustment of Status Journey

Spoiler

Sent I-485: December 20, 2016

USCIS delivered: December 23, 2016

USCIS received: December 27, 2016

I-765 Notice Date: January 12, 2017

I-131 Notice Date: January 12, 2017

I-485 Notice Date: January 12, 2017

Biometrics Date: February 10, 2017

I-765 Approved: March 30, 2017 (93 days)

I-131 Approved: March 30, 2017 (93 days)

I-485 Approved: June 6, 2017 (161 days)

Removal of Conditions Journey

Spoiler

Sent I-751: May 6, 2019

USCIS delivered: May 9, 2019

USCIS received: May 9, 2019

I-751 Notice Date: May 14, 2019

I-751 received Date: May 17, 2019

Biometrics received Date: June 8, 2019

Biometrics Date: June 20, 2019

Transfer to PSC Date: February 20, 2020

RFI received Date: October 20, 2020

RFI submitted to USCIS Date: January 14, 2021

ADIT Stamp received: March 3, 2021

ADIT Stamp received: March 24, 2021

I-751/N-400 Combo Interview Scheduled: April 7, 2022

I-751 Approved: April 7, 2022 (1064 days)

Citizenship Journey

Spoiler

N-400 Submitted Online: March 05, 2021

USCIS received: March 05, 2021

N-400 Notice Date: March 05, 2021

I-751/N-400 Combo Interview Scheduled: April 7, 2022

N-400 Approved: April 7, 2022 (398 days)

Oath Ceremony: April 7, 2022 (398 days)

Certificate of Naturalization Issued: April 7, 2022 (398 days)

Timeline

Thanks for the suggestions; from what I could tell my closest deferred inspection office is not in Alaska.  So I read in another thread where a person went out to their international airport and had a CBP officer look in there system and see what was going on.  I just got back from the airport and left with an I-94 and found out that the passport number that Seattle entered was the "K-1 Visa" number and not the passport number.  That is probably the only combination I did not check.  So I also went back to the website and tried it with that number and there it was.  The officer did say that they could not fix this at their level so I will try and call whoever is Alaska's Deferred Inspections office and get it fixed, but I'm tempted to wait after my AOS appt on Monday.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Lil bear said:

Thanks Lil Bear...it turns out that after going to the link and selecting San Francisco - Portland, the place at the airport I went to was actually the right place.  My mistake was selecting Seattle and contacting them.  Still leaves me with corrections to make and the Anchorage office cannot fix it.

17 hours ago, alaskanicelander said:

Thanks!

Go to: https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1208/

Email them your problem: The admission record for (NAME HERE) does not allow us to pull up her most recent admission. The website reflects Travel History record #(INSERT #HERE) to be the "Most Recent Date of Entry: 2019 March 26" When we enter her name and information into the I-94 Official Website it does not find a record of admission.  How do we correct this so that we are able to get the current i-94 form?  Thank you

They will email you back asking for a copy of three things: 1) biographics page of her passport. 2) copy of her K-1 Visa. 3) copy of admission stamp.  (YOU SHOULD PROBABLY SEND THIS WITH THE ORIGINAL EMAIL AND AVOID BEING ASKED FOR IT... THUS SAVING A COUPLE OF DAYS)

CBP will update the website within a day or two.

Timeline
5 hours ago, UserNameNA said:

Go to: https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/1208/

Email them your problem: The admission record for (NAME HERE) does not allow us to pull up her most recent admission. The website reflects Travel History record #(INSERT #HERE) to be the "Most Recent Date of Entry: 2019 March 26" When we enter her name and information into the I-94 Official Website it does not find a record of admission.  How do we correct this so that we are able to get the current i-94 form?  Thank you

They will email you back asking for a copy of three things: 1) biographics page of her passport. 2) copy of her K-1 Visa. 3) copy of admission stamp.  (YOU SHOULD PROBABLY SEND THIS WITH THE ORIGINAL EMAIL AND AVOID BEING ASKED FOR IT... THUS SAVING A COUPLE OF DAYS)

CBP will update the website within a day or two.

Thanks for the tips and what to expect!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.