Jump to content
mudman64

I-129F PETITION FOR ALIEN FINANCE 2nd one

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

i filed before in 2008 was approved we married 2008 to 2018 oct. met some from mexico [ first wife was from mexico to ] i file for divorce in oct. 2018. will be hard to file for another I-129f .onec we are divorce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mudman64 said:

i filed before in 2008 was approved we married 2008 to 2018 oct. met some from mexico [ first wife was from mexico to ] i file for divorce in oct. 2018. will be hard to file for another I-129f .onec we are divorce

Should be fine.  It is long enough that you won't be subject to a multiple filer waiver.  Just make sure you don't file until after the divorce is final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 10:40 PM, Jorgedig said:

Should be fine.  It is long enough that you won't be subject to a multiple filer waiver.  Just make sure you don't file until after the divorce is final.

Isn't the multiple I-129Fs for IMBRA related marriages?

 

Item Numbers 5.a. - 5.d. Multiple Filer Waiver Request. You must request a waiver of the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA) filing limitations if:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, SmallTownPA said:

Isn't the multiple I-129Fs for IMBRA related marriages?

 

Item Numbers 5.a. - 5.d. Multiple Filer Waiver Request. You must request a waiver of the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA) filing limitations if:

What is an IMBRA marriage?

 

He doesn't need a waiver.   Waiver required for second within two years, or on your third petition.   

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×