Crazy Cat

Processing Times (I-751) for MSC (National Benefits Center)

2,753 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, cammi9988 said:

Is this the change address acknowledged letter? Sorry, just want to confirm I did it right.

67FB84B0-B3E4-422C-82FE-F1B496C704EC.jpeg

Yes exact identical to mine. 

When did you file and whats your local office? 
you can find how backlogged you local is in compare with the rest of offices , all you hotta di is to search VJ for local offices wait time

33 minutes ago, Vitran said:

When did you file and whats your local office? 
you can find how backlogged you local is in compare with the rest of offices , all you hotta di is to search VJ for local offices wait time

I filed on March 2019, could not find the page to check local office wait time. My local office is nyc, one of the slowest I believe. can you provide the link pls.

28 minutes ago, cammi9988 said:

I filed on March 2019, could not find the page to check local office wait time. My local office is nyc, one of the slowest I believe. can you provide the link pls.

Its not for I751 but it will tell you alot about your local office wait time

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/707675-field-offices-ranked-from-1-to-86/?tab=comments#comment-9720900

11 minutes ago, Vitran said:

Its not for I751 but it will tell you alot about your local office wait time

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/707675-field-offices-ranked-from-1-to-86/?tab=comments#comment-9720900

Thank you so much. 

But this page for N400 ,  is there a page for I751 field offices times ?

17 minutes ago, USA17 said:

Thank you so much. 

But this page for N400 ,  is there a page for I751 field offices times ?

Unfortunately there is no such thing for I751 , but you will see how busy they are and maybe we can expect accordingly, I was at las vegas now san antonio, friend of mine who files For I751 week ahead of me in vegas is still in " ready to be scheduled for interview" condition. 

49 minutes ago, Vitran said:

Unfortunately there is no such thing for I751 , but you will see how busy they are and maybe we can expect accordingly, I was at las vegas now san antonio, friend of mine who files For I751 week ahead of me in vegas is still in " ready to be scheduled for interview" condition. 

So your interview should be taking place in your new address local office, right?

On 11/26/2019 at 11:27 AM, cammi9988 said:

So your interview should be taking place in your new address local office, right?

Sorry for late reply. Yes new field office . 

So mine was sent direct to MSC (National Benefits Centre).... its been over a 100 days now since Fingerprint review completed and case not ready for interview.  I noticed most cases are ready in about 60 days.

Are we to follow up or I just wait patiently.  guessing mine is more complex with both waivers ticked and applied for.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ihaveadream said:

So mine was sent direct to MSC (National Benefits Centre).... its been over a 100 days now since Fingerprint review completed and case not ready for interview.  I noticed most cases are ready in about 60 days.

Are we to follow up or I just wait patiently.  guessing mine is more complex with both waivers ticked and applied for.

You will have to wait.  We've been waiting 8 months since being "ready to be scheduled for interview".

1 hour ago, ihaveadream said:

I understand that...just don't know why its not 'ready to schedule interview' yet.

I had been in the same situation, in my case I couldn’t even check the status of the case. I think it’s because the officer reviewing your case has backlog or it’s a system glitch, it hasn’t been updated online but it’s actually ready to be scheduled for an interview. The easiest way to find out is to contact over chat via Emma

4 minutes ago, Ring of the lord said:

I had been in the same situation, in my case I couldn’t even check the status of the case. I think it’s because the officer reviewing your case has backlog or it’s a system glitch, it hasn’t been updated online but it’s actually ready to be scheduled for an interview. The easiest way to find out is to contact over chat via Emma

Emma - really!  she can tell us???  ITs automated won't it just say whats on the system?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.