Jump to content
Zeeshan ch

After DNA results CEAC status change daily of all applicants what do it means plz tell me?

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Our case is f3 family immigration after the submittion of 221(g) additional documents they requested for dNA we have done all the done process and the result send to embassy on 3rd april 2019 from that day CEAC status daily updated what does it means any good news hopefully plz answer will be appreciated thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Zeeshan ch said:

Our case is f3 family immigration after the submittion of 221(g) additional documents they requested for dNA we have done all the done process and the result send to embassy on 3rd april 2019 from that day CEAC status daily updated what does it means any good news hopefully plz answer will be appreciated thanks

No one can say if its good or bad news. The updates can be anything DNA results someone putting in notes. All you can do is wait. Most DNA test and results and a 2nd interview takes 2 to 4 months most countries.


Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.
Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

:goofy:


Come join the current Interview thread: 

 

Case-Complete-to-Interview-May-2019/

Case Complete to Interview Form
Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
NVC Filers Wiki Process

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

No one can say if its good or bad news. The updates can be anything DNA results someone putting in notes. All you can do is wait. Most DNA test and results and a 2nd interview takes 2 to 4 months most countries.

But our dna test results are complete and send to the embassy is is possible they will call us for 2nd time interview if yes then what they ask in the 2nd time interview plz tell me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Zeeshan ch said:

But our dna test results are complete and send to the embassy is is possible they will call us for 2nd time interview if yes then what they ask in the 2nd time interview plz tell me?

They will call you in when they get results and make a decision. They may just say go pick up your visa. Or call you in. What will the ask who knows.


Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.
Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

:goofy:


Come join the current Interview thread: 

 

Case-Complete-to-Interview-May-2019/

Case Complete to Interview Form
Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
NVC Filers Wiki Process

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

They will call you in when they get results and make a decision. They may just say go pick up your visa. Or call you in. What will the ask who knows.

Thanks for your response but i think soo our medical is expired they will probably asked again for the new medical first beacuse we did first medical in may 2018 now its expired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×