Jump to content

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, jordanmic said:

Please advise.

Leave it blank. You most likely don't have one. Usually, only cases with receipt numbers starting with IOE get USCIS online account numbers: https://www.fickeymartinezlaw.com/immigration/what-does-a-uscis-receipt-number-msc-lin-src-eac-wac-ioe-mean/ Such as:

  • I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (can either be filed online or by mail)
  • N-400, Application for Naturalization (can either be filed online or by mail)
  • I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status (can only be filed by mail)
  • I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (can only be filed by mail)
  • etc

When the above forms are filed by mail USCIS sends an Access Code Notice:


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.