FaithProfessoR

APRIL 2019 I-129F FILERS

460 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Joliec said:

So I just checked on the old site and it said we get RFE, haven’t get the letter yet as it said they mailed it out on 7/30, but it took around 4-5 weeks last time for my fiancé to get NOA1, finger crossed, hopefully they require other documents that do not need me to sign on it.

just another question here, does anyone encounter that when they put correct receipt number on the old tracking site but nothing happened? It worked for me at first time when I searched it today only, which is why I saw that we have RFE.

thanks. ☺️

Update, my fiancé got the mail earlier today, guess posting here speed up the process, lol

anyway, our RFE letter said that we missed to check the box for IMB part(which I remember that part was checked), good thing they already provided the sheet for us to check it, so I don’t need to sign on it again, 

finger crossed, hopefully this is the last RFE for us and we’ll get NOA2 soon.

6 hours ago, tomandkatew24 said:

Anyone had an NOA2 recently from an RFE. I'm wondering timescales ours has been at the uscis for 2 weeks now. 

It takes normally 2-4 weeks for the adjudication of a RFE. Your mileage may vary.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

HI everyone! New Here, but hoping someone can give me some answers on this thread. 

I have gotten my NOA1 Dated April 19th but have not received an NOA2 yet. I'm getting a little concerned as I see all over people from the same country (United Kingdom in our case) that filed after and have received  theirs. 

Anyone that can give some advise or shed some light into this process for me I would appreciate it. Fingers crossed I hear something soon!!!

9 hours ago, HevMarsh said:

HI everyone! New Here, but hoping someone can give me some answers on this thread. 

I have gotten my NOA1 Dated April 19th but have not received an NOA2 yet. I'm getting a little concerned as I see all over people from the same country (United Kingdom in our case) that filed after and have received  theirs. 

Anyone that can give some advise or shed some light into this process for me I would appreciate it. Fingers crossed I hear something soon!!!

I answered your question in the other thread. Please don't post your questions more then once.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline

We got our approval on Friday by mail. 

NOA 1: April 1st 

NOA 2: August 14th

Good luck to all the others still waiting!

23 hours ago, Anna & Benji said:

We got our approval on Friday by mail. 

NOA 1: April 1st 

NOA 2: August 14th

Good luck to all the others still waiting!

Join us here now in this thread for processing from NOA2 to Embassy. Be sure to download and review the PDF in the first post first page. These are questions you will be curious to know the answer to and I have provided the answer before you even have asked the questions. :D

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
On 8/16/2019 at 3:42 PM, tomandkatew24 said:

Anyone had an NOA2 recently from an RFE. I'm wondering timescales ours has been at the uscis for 2 weeks now. 

We are also waiting for NOA2 after RFE. (missed one checkbox)

It seems like many are getting approved in 30 days or so after RFE lately. We might hear something this week!

Hang in there!

ROC mailed (from overseas) 7/7/2022

Delivered to lockbox in Phoenix AZ 7/18/2022

Text with case number & check cashed 7/25/2022 

Fingerprints applied 8/10/2022 

It says Approved!?!?  8/23/2022

Finally received the Green Card 9/30/2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 7/31/2019 at 1:43 AM, skipperdee said:

I think posting here is the lucky trick because we just got approved!!!!!!

NOA1 4/09

NOA2 7/30

Been checking out this thread since we filed our RFE..keeping fingers crossed because this will be our 3rd week after USCIS confirm receipt of response!

Our timeline: 

3/29  Mailed petition.

4/04  Receive NOA1

7/28  Receive RFE instruction (fiance was oversea for 2 weeks, which read they sent out on 7/5, probaby arrived around 7/15ish)

8/06  Mailed response.

8/09  USCIS updated status to receive RFE.

Fingers crossed! Been seeing quite a few getting approvals, we made a little error while filing the petition, crossing the wrong box :(

Hoping to hear back soon!

Timeline

24 days after USCIS received RFE still no NOA2.  We keep saying itll definitely happen this week only for Friday to roll around with an empty mailbox. Anyone from April been waiting much longer? Itd be good to see some posts of people who have had NOA2s following an RFE so we can get an idea of timescales. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
2 hours ago, tomandkatew24 said:

24 days after USCIS received RFE still no NOA2.  We keep saying itll definitely happen this week only for Friday to roll around with an empty mailbox. Anyone from April been waiting much longer? Itd be good to see some posts of people who have had NOA2s following an RFE so we can get an idea of timescales. 

I’m also still waiting for a decision after responding to an RFE. Been waiting about 2 weeks, so I know exactly how you feel! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, zrdn2019 said:

I’m also still waiting for a decision after responding to an RFE. Been waiting about 2 weeks, so I know exactly how you feel! 

I’m also waiting on decision on RFE

NOA1 4/15

RFE 7/28

RFE evidence received 8/1

been waiting 4 weeks 

Timeline

My NOA1 was on 4/30/19 & we still have not received an NOA2. I check both websites every single day & stalk my mailbox, but nothing. I am very concerned. Can anyone please share with me which number to call to check the status of i129f petition? I don’t want to waste time on hold to the wrong line. Thanks In advance! 

Timeline

I just called the California |Service Center yesterday the 800 number on the NOA1 they were very helpful. I find everyone on here tells you NOT TO CALL until its outside the frame but CALL THEM they are helpful! They will give you info and there is a seperate number for outside limit cases 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, HevMarsh said:

I just called the California |Service Center yesterday the 800 number on the NOA1 they were very helpful. I find everyone on here tells you NOT TO CALL until its outside the frame but CALL THEM they are helpful! They will give you info and there is a seperate number for outside limit cases 

Thanks for responding! I called the 800 on the NOA1 & it was just an automated system that gives the exact same info the websites do, which isn’t helpful. I have read on this site that people have managed to get an actual human on the line. But how?! I need help please 😓

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.