Mr & Mrs T

Questions about Translation of documents

24 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, Tsh said:

True. This is very helpful. I just wish they do something about this problem. It takes too long and the separation from loved ones is no joke.

That helps me a lot in my case . 

Like i said I have the chance to have my husband with me but for those who have to be separate for months it’s heartreaking .

i wish you a lot of courage and I patience . 

You are in a service center who is processing files pretty fast . 

Get busy , do what you can for the time to “fly” . I know it’s easy to say but it’s wheat I am doing to think less about that process if not I check the immigration timelines each mn lol 

and if you have question or anything come here to talk ! 

5 minutes ago, ASCDT2017 said:

That helps me a lot in my case . 

Like i said I have the chance to have my husband with me but for those who have to be separate for months it’s heartreaking .

i wish you a lot of courage and I patience . 

You are in a service center who is processing files pretty fast . 

Get busy , do what you can for the time to “fly” . I know it’s easy to say but it’s wheat I am doing to think less about that process if not I check the immigration timelines each mn lol 

and if you have question or anything come here to talk ! 

yeah, will do..God bless you and your husband. Thank you, I really appreciate it. :) 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Tsh said:

yeah, will do..God bless you and your husband. Thank you, I really appreciate it. :) 

Thank you very much 🙏

god bless you and your husband too ! 

Mer keep in touch !🙂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
5 hours ago, ASCDT2017 said:

Hi , 

i see so much informations everywhere I think I maybe start to overthink .

i was sure they will ask for my school certifications . 

For the others paperwork I will first send them to USA and then they gonna be transfer to the embassy no? 

For the I130 I had to translate them for my file to dot. Be reject 

They don't ask for your school certifications! And if you are interviewing in Paris, then you don't need to translate the police certificate or any other document if they are in french.

Here you can see the supporting documents you will need that apply to you, and here is the official NVC guide for you to read. I am also doing this to be prepared when my petition is approved,  i am at 228 days waiting at nebraska :( 

Good luck!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Iscir said:

They don't ask for your school certifications! And if you are interviewing in Paris, then you don't need to translate the police certificate or any other document if they are in french.

Here you can see the supporting documents you will need that apply to you, and here is the official NVC guide for you to read. I am also doing this to be prepared when my petition is approved,  i am at 228 days waiting at nebraska :(

Good luck!

Thank you for thes links ! 

I will check that right now 

we have just that to do .. trying to stay busy ..

we are at 13 days of difference , I keep my fingers crossed for you and me to receive the NOA2 very soon !! 

We will live to be in Mississippi for next Christmas at the max .. 

you depend on Paris us Embassy too ? 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Tsh said:

Hello, congrats on your approval. How did you do it? It only took you a few months. Any tips for us newly filed?

I didn't do anything so unfortunately I don't have any advice or tip to share... I just think I got really lucky as my petition has been sent to Potomac...

I hope that you guys will hear some good news soon as well!

Timeline
Just now, K-Kwette said:

I didn't do anything so unfortunately I don't have any advice or tip to share... I just think I got really lucky as my petition has been sent to Potomac...

I hope that you guys will hear some good news soon as well!

That’s good for you ! 

Thank you !!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
11 minutes ago, ASCDT2017 said:

Thank you for thes links ! 

I will check that right now 

we have just that to do .. trying to stay busy ..

we are at 13 days of difference , I keep my fingers crossed for you and me to receive the NOA2 very soon !! 

We will live to be in Mississippi for next Christmas at the max .. 

you depend on Paris us Embassy too ? 

I am from Chile, so my embassy will be Santiago. I hope you and I receive NOA2 soon too!

I have been reading the NVC guides too to know everything we need to do, so then once our case is sent to NVC we can do everything as fast as we can. I think having our interviews in december is very realistic if all goes well! 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Iscir said:

I am from Chile, so my embassy will be Santiago. I hope you and I receive NOA2 soon too!

I have been reading the NVC guides too to know everything we need to do, so then once our case is sent to NVC we can do everything as fast as we can. I think having our interviews in december is very realistic if all goes well! 

I hope it’s gonna be before December ( October maybe ?🙏)  lol

once we have the NOA2 the worst will be behind us I think 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.