Sylvia & Houssem

K1 Blue letter Administration Process

13 posts in this topic

Hi, 

K1 Tunisia here.

So my fiance had his interview today, he said everything went well, the Counsler smile to everthing and it went well. But she gave my fiance a blue paper 221g AP

WHYYYYY. She said she will call my fiance soon as possible to conduct further information and look more at our case.

We have more than they ask for documents, pictures everything, I make enough to support.

So why this. We should got approved then and there.

Anybody got a blue and got approved then?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Extended AP is part of the process. So nothing particularly to be concerned about.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sylvia & Houssem said:

Hi, 

K1 Tunisia here.

So my fiance had his interview today, he said everything went well, the Counsler smile to everthing and it went well. But she gave my fiance a blue paper 221g AP

WHYYYYY. She said she will call my fiance soon as possible to conduct further information and look more at our case.

We have more than they ask for documents, pictures everything, I make enough to support.

Did they keep his passport? Or returned it back to him?

6 minutes ago, Sylvia & Houssem said:

WHYYYYY.

We don't know. We weren't there... 

6 minutes ago, Sylvia & Houssem said:

But she gave my fiance a blue paper 221g AP

Nobody knows why a case is sent to AP and why another case is not. It could be a name check, background check, any kind of check, ...It's not an indication of something was wrong, it's just " we need more time to do whatever that we have to do and when we're done, we'll let you know. And no, we do not know when we will be done. It is done when it is done. " 

Edited by USS_Voyager

48 minutes ago, USS_Voyager said:

We don't know. We weren't there... 

Nobody knows why a case is sent to AP and why another case is not. It could be a name check, background check, any kind of check, ...It's not an indication of something was wrong, it's just " we need more time to do whatever that we have to do and when we're done, we'll let you know. And no, we do not know when we will be done. It is done when it is done. " 

Ok. They kept his passport hopefully good sign

57 minutes ago, Sylvia & Houssem said:

Hi, 

K1 Tunisia here.

They kept he's passport!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If he needs his passport he can ask for it back.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

9 minutes ago, AGG said:

Probably you forgetting to asked for Tax return Process

My tax transcripts and returns my fiance had them, and I make way more than the required ment so they did look at that!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.