Jump to content

75 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Zaczon said:

Thank God for today.My CR1 visa was approved today.I cant wait to get it and go be with my wife.Its been a long time coming.

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to get a visa after your interview?

Congrats...what questions were asked?...how was the interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Congrats...what questions were asked?...how was the interview?

1.Have you ever travelled outside Ghana before?

2.How did you meet your wife?

3.Have you ever been married?

4.Has she ever been married?

5.Does she have kids?

6.Do you have kids?

7.What work does my wife do?

8.What work do I do?

That was all.

And the questions were in quick session and was done in less than a minute.

Im so glad.

It went way better than I expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaczon said:

1.Have you ever travelled outside Ghana before?

2.How did you meet your wife?

3.Have you ever been married?

4.Has she ever been married?

5.Does she have kids?

6.Do you have kids?

7.What work does my wife do?

8.What work do I do?

That was all.

And the questions were in quick session and was done in less than a minute.

Im so glad.

It went way better than I expected.

Thats wonderful!....thanks for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to you!


Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

   
   

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

   

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

   

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

 

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

 

 

2019-05-21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zaczon said:

Thank God for today.My CR1 visa was approved today.I cant wait to get it and go be with my wife.Its been a long time coming.

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to get a visa after your interview?

Congrats!  Ours was approved today also.  It has been the longest 361 days of our lives.  Can't believe it is almost over.  Good luck to you on the rest of your journey.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skyler04 said:

What proof of bonafide marriage did you submit in all. Thanks

They asked of my Original Birth Cert,Marriage Cert,Medical results,2 passport sized photos and passport.

And told me to add any kind of evidence I had.

Gave them pictures of us together,call logs and messages.

They never asked of my wife’s transcript or anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

They asked of my Original Birth Cert,Marriage Cert,Medical results,2 passport sized photos and passport.

And told me to add any kind of evidence I had.

Gave them pictures of us together,call logs and messages.

They never asked of my wife’s transcript or anything else.

Sorry for asking so much did the CO look at your additional evidence??

2 hours ago, Cam & Thomas said:

Congrats!  Ours was approved today also.  It has been the longest 361 days of our lives.  Can't believe it is almost over.  Good luck to you on the rest of your journey.

 

Congratulations!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zaczon said:

Thank God for today.My CR1 visa was approved today.I cant wait to get it and go be with my wife.Its been a long time coming.

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes to get a visa after your interview?

Congrats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×