7 posts in this topic

I just finished my interview today and got approved! For CR1 Visa , We filed petition in US Manila embassy ( DCF) our case is just —————— 1 month process (from filing petition to Visa Approval) We filed on february 12,2019 and had interview and CR1 Visa approval today March 13,2019 . I am alone in the interview because my husband went back to United States already . 

If you wanna see the info of when I got the approval letter and Manila Case Number  the link is below and you will see it on my other forum about the timeline of my waiting period from filing to receiving petition approval to Manila case number .

I didn’t have tax return because my husband pension is very low and we used assets to fulfill the gap . We didn’t used any co-sponsor. Just his pension and the assets of all equivalent of $64,000. Each cases is different they may ask each applicant for different papers . It just all depends.    By the way I did my medical examination March11& 12,2019 just two days before my interview quite risky but I know I am healthy /not pregnant and there will be no problem.     Thanks 

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/699325-we-got-approved-in-13-days-from-filing-i-130/

On 3/13/2019 at 10:33 AM, WeareReady2go000 said:

I just finished my interview today and got approved! For CR1 Visa , We filed petition in US Manila embassy ( DCF) our case is just —————— 1 month process (from filing petition to Visa Approval) We filed on february 12,2019 and had interview and CR1 Visa approval today March 13,2019 . I am alone in the interview because my husband went back to United States already . 

If you wanna see the info of when I got the approval letter and Manila Case Number  the link is below and you will see it on my other forum about the timeline of my waiting period from filing to receiving petition approval to Manila case number .

I didn’t have tax return because my husband pension is very low and we used assets to fulfill the gap . We didn’t used any co-sponsor. Just his pension and the assets of all equivalent of $64,000. Each cases is different they may ask each applicant for different papers . It just all depends.    By the way I did my medical examination March11& 12,2019 just two days before my interview quite risky but I know I am healthy /not pregnant and there will be no problem.     Thanks 

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/699325-we-got-approved-in-13-days-from-filing-i-130/

Hi Neneth, good pm.. can I asked you something?  it seems that our plan to file is similar on your case.  My husband is living here since Dec. of 2016 until todate in a tourist visa.  We just newly married and planning to apply next month.  originally, we are thinking of settling down here but due to his health, we decided to live in US.

What documents you presented when your hubby applied for a DCFR CR1?  I own a house here so he doesn't need to show any rental.  He has new and expired ACR cards... and we have a joint account.  Did you provide an NBI for him?  what other docs you presented to show he's been here in Philippines.

Can you advise all the paperworks you had presented as my guidance too?  thanking you in advance for your help on this.

Thanks,

Ghie

4 hours ago, Ghie Lee said:

Hi Neneth, good pm.. can I asked you something?  it seems that our plan to file is similar on your case.  My husband is living here since Dec. of 2016 until todate in a tourist visa.  We just newly married and planning to apply next month.  originally, we are thinking of settling down here but due to his health, we decided to live in US.

What documents you presented when your hubby applied for a DCFR CR1?  I own a house here so he doesn't need to show any rental.  He has new and expired ACR cards... and we have a joint account.  Did you provide an NBI for him?  what other docs you presented to show he's been here in Philippines.

Can you advise all the paperworks you had presented as my guidance too?  thanking you in advance for your help on this.

Thanks,

Ghie

Hello Ghie! 

Just wanna let you know that from start to end of my visa journey I have still used my Maiden name and I got no problem . 

Sure let me mention below all the papers WE EXACTLY PROVIDED when we filed the I-130 in Manila Embassy 

( Yours don’t have to be completely the same as ours as you may have different situations) 

•Filled out form I-130 from Petitioner

•Filled out form I-130A from Beneficiary 

• Two 2x2 Photos beneficiary (write full name behind the photo )

• Two 2x2 Photos Petitioner ( write full name behind the photo )

*Proof of US Citizenship from Petitioner 

Such as ; it depends on your case

•US birth Certificate 

•US passport Copy ( bio page and all pages with stamps

*Proof of petitioner living in the Philippines

•Tourist Visa Extensions 

•All ACR card ( old and new) 

•House Contract of lease

•Philippines driving license 

•Car registration 

• SM Advantage Card

•Philippines Debit cards from union bank

•Bank accounts

•Deposit slips

•Sky cable account bills on his name

*Beneficiary Papers

•Copy of Passport bio page 

•Copy of PSA Birth certificate

•Copy of PSA Marriage Certificate

•Copy of PSA Advisory on Marriage (one from beneficiary and one from petitioner ) If you wanna get this from PSA just fill out the CENOMAR green form and if you are married instead of CENOMAR this Advisory on Marriage will show up on the record with the information about your marriage

*Proof of  Bona fide Marriage 

•Photos glued in a white bond paper with descriptions and dates 

•Photos of Us together , Our wedding photos with family , and other photos of us from traveling together 

•Our local exchanging of daily text messages if I go to the city and he’s at home. I just screen shot and export it in Word and print it. 

•House rental Receipt with both of our names

•Water Bill & Electric Bill (with our names as tenants)

• House Contract of lease with our names as tenants together with dates and signatures 

• affidavit of sworn by 2 people we chose the persons who are closed to us and same persons who attend our wedding ( Both sworn papers  is notarized by an attorney )

•Last Will & testaments (this is done 5 months earlier ) naming me in the paper 

•Death certificate of his wife

•2go tickets our names on the same travel date

•Flight tickets together ( while flying domestically)

Good luck

Neneth 

8 hours ago, justasking1984 said:

How long you've been married before you start the DCF process?

You can be married for one day, as long as you can prove the marriage is bonafide and have proof of the relationship, such as photos, chat messages, rental agreement and bill sharing, or anything else that proves your relationship is based on love, not a scam to get a GC.

DCF CR1 filing in Guangzhou, China:

Married - 2018-09-25

I-30 submitted at Guangzhou office - 2019-06-17
I-130 approved - 2019-06-18
DS-260 Confirmation Handed to CITIC to be Delivered - 2019-11-12-2019

DS-260 Approved, received email to schedule appointment - 2019-11-20-2019

Visa Interview in Guangzhou (Approved!) 😁 2019-12-16-2019

Immigration Visa Issued 2019-12-17-2019

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2019 at 11:46 PM, WeareReady2go000 said:

Hello Ghie! 

Just wanna let you know that from start to end of my visa journey I have still used my Maiden name and I got no problem . 

Sure let me mention below all the papers WE EXACTLY PROVIDED when we filed the I-130 in Manila Embassy 

( Yours don’t have to be completely the same as ours as you may have different situations) 

•Filled out form I-130 from Petitioner

•Filled out form I-130A from Beneficiary 

• Two 2x2 Photos beneficiary (write full name behind the photo )

• Two 2x2 Photos Petitioner ( write full name behind the photo )

*Proof of US Citizenship from Petitioner 

Such as ; it depends on your case

•US birth Certificate 

•US passport Copy ( bio page and all pages with stamps

*Proof of petitioner living in the Philippines

•Tourist Visa Extensions 

•All ACR card ( old and new) 

•House Contract of lease

•Philippines driving license 

•Car registration 

• SM Advantage Card

•Philippines Debit cards from union bank

•Bank accounts

•Deposit slips

•Sky cable account bills on his name

*Beneficiary Papers

•Copy of Passport bio page 

•Copy of PSA Birth certificate

•Copy of PSA Marriage Certificate

•Copy of PSA Advisory on Marriage (one from beneficiary and one from petitioner ) If you wanna get this from PSA just fill out the CENOMAR green form and if you are married instead of CENOMAR this Advisory on Marriage will show up on the record with the information about your marriage

*Proof of  Bona fide Marriage 

•Photos glued in a white bond paper with descriptions and dates 

•Photos of Us together , Our wedding photos with family , and other photos of us from traveling together 

•Our local exchanging of daily text messages if I go to the city and he’s at home. I just screen shot and export it in Word and print it. 

•House rental Receipt with both of our names

•Water Bill & Electric Bill (with our names as tenants)

• House Contract of lease with our names as tenants together with dates and signatures 

• affidavit of sworn by 2 people we chose the persons who are closed to us and same persons who attend our wedding ( Both sworn papers  is notarized by an attorney )

•Last Will & testaments (this is done 5 months earlier ) naming me in the paper 

•Death certificate of his wife

•2go tickets our names on the same travel date

•Flight tickets together ( while flying domestically)

Good luck

Neneth 

Hi’ did you provide all of these on the day you submitted your i139 and i130A??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.