Jump to content

33 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, SamiSami said:

 

Sir I am not arguing.They ask for a joint sponsor to submit a complete copy for his tax return and all supporting documents (W2 and Form 1099 and tax schedule for the most recent tax year)

Yes, and they want the affidavit of support, which instructs you to provide evidence of current income.  Just do it.


Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SamiSami said:

Evidence of current income for the 2018 is W2. 

2018 is NOT CURRENT.  If he lost his job January 15 or yesterday, his current income is ZERO.  Send the pay stub.  


Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pushbrk said:

2018 is NOT CURRENT.  If he lost his job January 15 or yesterday, his current income is ZERO.  Send the pay stub.  

Ok Sir I will try to ask him . If he can ? I am so confused. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~Moved to AOS from Work, Student and Tourist Visas, from IR1/CR1 P&P~~


Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~Hijacked post removed. If you have a question for your own case please start a new thread.~~


Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 11:09 AM, pushbrk said:

Yes, and they want the affidavit of support, which instructs you to provide evidence of current income.  Just do it.

Thank you so much ,I have his pay stubs for 2018 and my lawyer submitted them .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SamiSami said:

Thank you so much ,I have his pay stubs for 2018 and my lawyer submitted them .

Pay stubs for 2018 are not "CURRENT".  You need ONE pay stub that is current, like from March 2019.


Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SamiSami said:

Sorry my Attorney submitted January and February 2019 pay stubs.

Terrific.  One reason you need that kind of professional help is that you are not fully fluent in English.  It makes communicating with you here, kind of difficult.


Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pushbrk said:

Terrific.  One reason you need that kind of professional help is that you are not fully fluent in English.  It makes communicating with you here, kind of difficult.

I have a new Attorney yes but I am trying to know what’s going on . This is the second Attorney. Well you right I am doing my very best with your help and the visa journey also. 

I received an email yesterday that a new card is being produced (EAD) and I called USCIS and they said the same and will be mailed to my address!!! How they issue me a EAD while I still have RFE pending. Thank you pushbrk,.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually when you get an RFE for the 864 the whole case is put on hold and the EAD is not issued. It seems like your EAD case was not put on hold so they issued you a EAD card.

 

I know you probably already replied to the RFE but I am confused about why the RFE mentioned schedule C?? If you are self employed you get paid typically on 1099 forms and not W2s. Is he both self employed and an employee somewhere? Did he file a schedule C? Is the entire 60k income shown on W2s? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 2:30 PM, username_taken said:

Usually when you get an RFE for the 864 the whole case is put on hold and the EAD is not issued. It seems like your EAD case was not put on hold so they issued you a EAD card.

 

I know you probably already replied to the RFE but I am confused about why the RFE mentioned schedule C?? If you are self employed you get paid typically on 1099 forms and not W2s. Is he both self employed and an employee somewhere? Did he file a schedule C? Is the entire 60k income shown on W2s? 

Hello,

I submitted my wife I 864 and she wasn’t making enough it was 17000.00 for her 1040 as an employee and She has a LLC( Sole proprietor) but it wasn’t making that much for the year 2017. This is why they requested a joint  sponsor and I have a new Joint sponsor. The new Joint sponsor is making 60000. per year for the last three year. I submitted thru my new lawyer all the 1040 forms, W2 and pay stubs for January and February 2019. I called USCIS and I was told that my EAD is being produced since March 13 2019. Thank you VJ for your care and support. I need your opinions. Sami 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 10:33 AM, pushbrk said:

Terrific.  One reason you need that kind of professional help is that you are not fully fluent in English.  It makes communicating with you here, kind of difficult.

Good day and Thank you so much for your advice . I already hired TWO Americans Attorneys and I am trying to be aware about what they are doing . That has nothing to do with offending me for not being so fully fluent in English . You know America is an Immigrant country . I think I do speak English and doing my best. Thank you 🙏 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 12:04 PM, SamiSami said:

Hello,

I submitted my wife I 864 and she wasn’t making enough it was 17000.00 for her 1040 as an employee and She has a LLC( Sole proprietor) but it wasn’t making that much for the year 2017. This is why they requested a joint  sponsor and I have a new Joint sponsor. The new Joint sponsor is making 60000. per year for the last three year. I submitted thru my new lawyer all the 1040 forms, W2 and pay stubs for January and February 2019. I called USCIS and I was told that my EAD is being produced since March 13 2019. Thank you VJ for your care and support. I need your opinions. Sami 

Good day

I received my EAD by priority mail and I applied for my Social Security number . I received it last week . Still my REF under review with USCIS .(NBC) in Missouri. My case is ready to be scheduled for an interview since February 2019.

Is my RFE approved. Thank you. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...