cinthyaap

CUIDAD JUAREZ INTERVIEW 2019

173 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 hours ago, carrredondo said:

Hello Everyone My husband and I area also waiting for his interview in Juarez our CC was October 18, 2018 and we pray and hope we hear some good news soon. We also hear from people and the forum here that we should get our interview by June or July. Lets keep our faith strong. 

Hi @carrredondo  yes! hope we hear from NVC soon and get our interview date. not easy but yes have to keep a positive attitude and let God guide through this journey . Keep me updated. My case was completed in October 22, 2018. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, cinthyaap said:

Hi @carrredondo  yes! hope we hear from NVC soon and get our interview date. not easy but yes have to keep a positive attitude and let God guide through this journey . Keep me updated. My case was completed in October 22, 2018. 

Thank you for your kind words I will keep you in my prayers. God is good and He will answer all of our prayers. Keep strong soon we will hear something.   

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 5/12/2019 at 10:41 AM, M2019 said:

What was your priority date? Mine was Nov. 2017, I got approved for my interview in Feb. 11 2019. How long is the process after getting approved? I am also a DACA student heading to Juarez.

Hi mine was Nov. 2017 as well, i130 was approved 4/17/2018. Documents required were sent to NVC September 2018, and NVC -CC on October 2018 , as of now I'm waiting on interview for Juarez.  I've heard from other friends and member in here that it take about 8- 9 month after Nvc has received all documents-Case complete. it seems forever but stay strong , god is with us.

Timeline
On 5/14/2019 at 6:41 PM, Adamaj123 said:

Just recieved my. appointment letter for June 6th.  Case closed was August 18th 2018.   Hang in there!

Good lord I checked your timeline and that was a long wait 😥😥😥 did you have a regular processing or bars or other kinds of issues while filing? 😥

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Timeline

Way toooo long, but it was regular processing.  No RFE or bars.   I did file the 601a waiver which took about six months.  NVC wont review the case until the waiver is adjudicated.

Timeline
On 5/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, Adamaj123 said:

Just recieved my. appointment letter for June 6th.  Case closed was August 18th 2018.   Hang in there!

Hi @Adamaj123 , congrats on receiving your appointment letter. Good luck and best wishes. 

Timeline
On 5/14/2019 at 4:41 PM, Adamaj123 said:

Congrats! Seems like they are moving along with the interviews since I've seen several people with CC in September getting interviews. 

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate :  
Marriage (if applicable): 2018-01-26
I-130 Sent : 2018-02-08
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-02-13
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-08-02
NVC Received :  
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-10-12
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Send IV Package : 2018-10-12
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :  
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/7/2019 at 10:59 AM, nandojr said:

Hi @cinthyaap my case was completed 10/22/2018 and i'm guessing our interview will be around July 2019. Hopefully sooner.

@cinthyaapMy husband's case was closed October 18, 2018 and we are still waiting for his interview..I call the national Visa center and its horrible to get through its almost like a recording saying no representatives are available I call before hrs and after hours same recording all the time its very frustrating. But all I can do is continue to pray and wait that we will hear something by July. We been waiting long. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, carrredondo said:

@cinthyaapMy husband's case was closed October 18, 2018 and we are still waiting for his interview..I call the national Visa center and its horrible to get through its almost like a recording saying no representatives are available I call before hrs and after hours same recording all the time its very frustrating. But all I can do is continue to pray and wait that we will hear something by July. We been waiting long. 

Keep calling various times, it will eventually prompt you the option to speak with a representative. Also, last month they started giving out interviews around the 12th of May. I'm really hoping they start giving out interviews around the 12th of June for those with October CC. Good luck and keep us updated.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate :  
Marriage (if applicable): 2018-01-26
I-130 Sent : 2018-02-08
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-02-13
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-08-02
NVC Received :  
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-10-12
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Send IV Package : 2018-10-12
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :  
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

Timeline
4 minutes ago, nandojr said:

Keep calling various times, it will eventually prompt you the option to speak with a representative. Also, last month they started giving out interviews around the 12th of May. I'm really hoping they start giving out interviews around the 12th of June for those with October CC. Good luck and keep us updated.

@nandonr I try calling through the day it hangs up right after the introduction it doesnt give you an option to press anything is just very frustrating not being able to get a hold of anyone. But yes I hope to get our appointment soon. Another person here I talk to also is waiting his case closed is Sept and nothing yet. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.