cinthyaap

CUIDAD JUAREZ INTERVIEW 2019

173 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Dany1013 said:

I’m in a Facebook group with a large number of applicants and they have a graph of what CC’s many people have and how does and who does not have an interview date so far everyone up til mid September 2018 has an interview date. My CC is in the beginning of October so my wait shouldn’t be to much longer. 

That’s awesome! Hopefully this speeds up cuz the wait is killing me. What’s the Facebook group?

15 hours ago, Marco Antonio Her said:

My husband has been in cue since October 15, 2018 does anyone else have an October date please inform we still don't have a visa appointment in Juarez yet

My husband’s CC date is October 4th and we still do not have an appointment.  I’m a part of a Facebook group called “Citados al consulado en Cd Juarez.” It’s very informative. They made a chart showing when people’s CC dates are and when their interview dates are. The most recent chart showed interviews were being given out to people with CC dates as late as September 26, 2018. If the trend continues, us October CC people should hear about our interviews in July. Fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, Shannon12 said:

My CC date is October 4th, 2018 and I was just notified today that my interview is scheduled for July 31st

We just got our interview date!!!!  Our CC was October 14th and our interview is July 30th! So happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
29 minutes ago, davidsf said:

We just got our interview date!!!!  Our CC was October 14th and our interview is July 30th! So happy!!!

Yay congratulations! Best wishes!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 hours ago, Shannon12 said:

My CC date is October 4th, 2018 and I was just notified today that my interview is scheduled for July 31st

yay congrats! best wishes!

On 6/23/2019 at 9:15 AM, Shannon12 said:

My husband’s CC date is October 4th and we still do not have an appointment.  I’m a part of a Facebook group called “Citados al consulado en Cd Juarez.” It’s very informative. They made a chart showing when people’s CC dates are and when their interview dates are. The most recent chart showed interviews were being given out to people with CC dates as late as September 26, 2018. If the trend continues, us October CC people should hear about our interviews in July. Fingers crossed!

Hi I don't have facebook do you see on the chart where the scheduling is at my CC is October 26, 2018.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.